Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage – the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease – no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 2,500 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 700 global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 12 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
We, at Flywire, are seeking a Payment Experience Associate
Payment Experience roles at Flywire are not your typical ‘support’ roles. As the first point of contact at Flywire, you will be equipped with broad knowledge of Flywire’s core business capabilities, which alongside your positive attitude and the support of our amazing global team, allows you to troubleshoot any aspect of our payer’s problems.
As part of this role, you will liaise closely with all departments in a fast-paced environment where growth and change are the norm. A Payment Experience Associate is a problem-solver, who is excited to be a part of a spirited team and is a knowledge expert to solve complex payer inquiries. Resilience, curiosity, cultural awareness, and empathy are key traits, as your day-to-day will be filled with communicating internationally. Strong written and verbal communication skills are also required. The role offers a strong base to build a career within Flywire.
- Handle customers’ questions and concerns by phone, chat, and email with speed, professionalism and empathy
- Be a brand ambassador and make a positive first impression of Flywire
- Provide efficient and personalized solutions to Flywire users
- Carry out proactive payer outreach, as needed, to support the completion of a booking
- Collect feedback to better understand payment issues and payer trends – be the voice of the payer within Flywire escalating insight to Experience Specialists
- Conduct daily follow-up with previously unresolved requests
- Find ways to make our services more convenient for payers
- Be inspired to take initiative in new projects
- Have fun while working hard with a goal-oriented team
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- We have multiple openings on this team (must live on either East or West coast)
- Fluency in English(required) and Spanish, Hindi, French, or Portuguese as a second language required
- Excellent phone etiquette and the ability to listen, understand, and find a solution to complex customer requests
- The desire to talk to customers on a daily basis
- An interest in data, and an understanding of its importance in driving change
- Comfortable multi-tasking; ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule (e.g. shift rotations, public holidays)
- International experience (preferred)
- Familiarity with CRM software (preferred)
Technologies We Use:
- Google Suite
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including restricted stock units
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flying Start – Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates
- Be a meaningful part in our success – every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in and Digital Disconnect Days!
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect 4-5 rounds of interviews with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a homework assignment (don’t worry – this is the fun part!) your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org