ANALYGENCE, derived from a combination of Analysis & Intelligence, is a service-disabled veteran-owned professional services small business established in 2010. We were built on the principle of providing our customers with results driven professionals that understand the dynamic customer environment and can be relied upon to help them achieve their objectives.
ANALYGENCE works with customers to develop and execute innovative strategies to improve processes and achieve customer goals. Our people are service-oriented professionals with varying military, government, and industry backgrounds, who understand the level of commitment and flexibility it takes to progress customers forward in a dynamic work environment. Our vision is to support, nurture, and inspire people to achieve the missions of our customers and our organization.
ANALYGENCE is hiring a Payments Specialist to join our team supporting our Government customer. This position will record and reconcile payments made by other agencies on behalf of NSA as part of the outgoing orders process for traditional transactions by others (TBO) (also includes a pre-validation process), Intra-governmental Payment and Collections (IPAC) and Interfund payment types.
- Research, post, record and reconcile transactions paid by other agencies in the government’s financial system with 96% accuracy.
- Update existing SOPs to reflect system process updates within 30 days of implementation of new process.
- Respond within 1 business day to phone messages, email communications to research and resolve questions in order to facilitate prompt disbursements and collections.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in performing financial, payroll, and accounting functions.
- Must have current TS/SCI with Poly.
ANALYGENCE is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decision without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
ANALYGENCE requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In accordance with applicable law, ANALYGENCE may provide an exemption to this requirement as a reasonable accommodation due to a disability or a sincerely held religious belief or practice that prevents receipt of the vaccine.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.