Westminster Toyota has been located in the center of the lower mainland in New Westminster for 30 years, the dealership has a strong presence with many loyal customers. We take tremendous pride in our company culture and making sure our customers have an exceptional experience.
- Process a bi-weekly payroll and all source deduction remittances for approximately 50 employees.
- Post cash receipts and prepare a daily bank deposit.
- Manage the accounting posting for parts and service work orders.
- Follow-up on parts and service receivables.
- Post monthly accounts payable invoices and generate payments.
- Posting of new vehicle invoices into inventory.
- Reconciling gas receipts for payment.
- Other financial duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years accounting experience, preferably in an automotive dealership.
- Experience with Serti Dealer Management System and its payroll functions would be beneficial.
- Some level of accomplishment in a professional accounting program.
- Basic understanding of employee withholding taxes.
- Experience with Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge of Excel.
We offer health and dental benefits to our employees as well as an excellent pay plan.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.