As the Performance Media Executive, you’ll be working in our talented Performance Media team and are responsible for assisting in the implementation and management of industry-leading performance media strategies for our exciting clients. The clients are one of the most forward-thinking innovation driven companies in market so the role will afford a great opportunity to work on market first and in an environment of constant testing and learning.
You’ll be predominantly working across programmatic, SEM, and paid social but will also be immersed in a team culture of ideas-sharing, discussion and problem solving across other channels within the team workload. As your role evolves and the team grows, there’ll be opportunity to expand into hands-on execution across the other channels. You’ll be responsible for delivering accurate and timely reports, optimisation, and implementation, as well as take ownership of ongoing client communications and updates.
Your high attention to detail means you can spot a problem a mile away plus, your inquisitive mind means you’ve got a thirst for learning, to ask questions and, to understand the why. You love taking ownership of your tasks and can juggle multiple priorities at one time. You’re a team player, gaining your motivation by working with others and celebrating the success of those around you. You love a deadline, and the rush and hype of working in an agency environment.
Working as part of a large team, we might spot you:
- Supporting the team to deliver across account deliverables including reporting, optimisation tactics, copy-writing, quality-checks and best practice
- Leading the delivery and execution of campaigns
- Assisting in the development of insights for reporting, laddering up to the ‘so-what?’
- Owning the building of new performance media campaign accounts ensuring a high level of detail is observed and are aligned to the client brief
- Owning the loading of monthly budgets and management of budget pacing throughout the month with Performance Media Coordinators
- Owning the loading of proposed budgets into our invoicing system accurately and reconciling budgets on a monthly basis
- Identifying areas for account improvement and feedback to Performance Media Managers and Directors
Some essentials that will help you get the job:
- 1-2 years’ experience in programmatic, SEM, or paid social campaign builds and management
- 1-2 years’ understanding of DV360, Google Ads and Adobe Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills
- A keen desire to kickstart a career in the programmatic, SEM and paid social space
Interested? Let us share the perks:
Be a part of the Publicis Groupe family one of the world’s most progressive and dynamic modern communications businesses enjoying all the perks that come with our network offering:
- A comprehensive Wholeself program supporting Physical, Mindful and Financial wellbeing
- Extensive Learning & Development opportunities, including more than 15,000 learning programs via our online learning platform Marcel Classes
- Our Publicis Liberté flexible working approach and an industry leading parental leave policy with up to 18 weeks paid primary carer leave and generous secondary carer benefits
- Work Your World program enabling employees the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world for up to 6 weeks per year
- A culture of open feedback and support to reach your goals through our My Performance Conversation program
- Access to our Global AI Platform, Marcel, connecting Publicis Groupe employees with opportunities for advancement and collaboration with our global network
- Confidential 24 hour support via our Employee Assistance Programme
At Performics, as part of the Publicis Groupe network, we believe that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.