Introducing Atomic 212°
Atomic 212° is Australia’s largest independent media agency, with a mission to make marketing Smarter, Faster and Accountable (SFA).
Born as a specialist performance media agency and now servicing a full range of integrated marketing solutions, from media to creative, data and technology.
Atomic 212° is unique in its performance DNA. We apply this same mindset to every channel to deliver measurable business results.
Join the Atomic 212° Team
Atomic 212° is a place to grow and progress. We seek motivators, leaders and collaborators. We are focused on attracting and retaining those who best encapsulate and align with our unique proposition – Smarter, Faster and Accountable.
We invest in training, technology and innovation in the face of the evolving media landscape. Our teams are integrated and made up of multidisciplinary skill sets. We provide the support to evolve into new territories.
We seek those who are passionate, humble, and dynamic. People who thrive on big dreams and imagination. Our culture is diverse and fun, underpinned by a world-class team. We embrace values characterized by integrity.
Our personal development program aligns goals to smarter, faster, accountable principles. We invest heavily in learning, career progression, and mentorship. We are focused on attracting and retaining the very best. Above all else, we want to ensure you are supported, challenged, and happy.
We have built incredible momentum with over 120 team members nationally and locations across Sydney, Melbourne, Darwin and Brisbane. We are always growing and have a strong client base across tourism, automotive, energy, insurance, retail and more.
Who will you work with?
You will join an agency that values a point of view. Day to day, you will work with all relevant media stakeholders to deliver exceptional campaign planning and results. This role also closely collaborates with specialist media, technology and digital partners.
This is an opportunity to join a passionate, collaborative team, working on a top Australian/Global brand in the Auto category. A hybrid team means you get exposure to both Planning & Trading tasks, with strong support from Strategy, Digital, and Trading specialists; with a focus on development we offer training & mentoring so you can develop in your role.
There will be an opportunity to ‘own’ campaigns, and play a key role in delivering results for the client; while upskilling in Digital & Trading, helping liaise between the broader team, client & creative agency. We’re a fun, supportive team that love to get the job done without losing sight of what gives us purpose. The highly collaborative nature of the team allows for exposure and on-the-job training across a wide range of channels/tasks with opportunity for career progression and growth.
Who are we looking for?
An experienced Executive with 2+ years experience in a trading role within a media agency who understands implementation trading principles across TV, Radio, and OOH channels and Direct digital IO. You will also need to be competent in TV trading.
What will your day-to-day look like?
- You will spend 80% of your time TV buying 10%, OOH 10% (BVOD, Audio, Direct Digital)
- You will use & planning & buying tools (Tools including but not limited to: AQX, eTam, Roy Morgan, Nielsen Answers, Move, eRam)
- You will have to be able to build and manage relationships with media partners and internal stakeholders
- You will be responsible for the day to day trading and delivery of all campaigns within client portfolio (buying competencies across all channels, including Television buying, weekly tracking & reporting across R&F goals, TARP delivery, CPM delivery, budget management and quality parameters)
- You will assist the Manager throughout the planning process, to help deliver a media recommendation across all relevant channels that is innovative/creative, will achieve the client’s objectives and is cost-effective
- You will confidently use & understand all buying tools (included but not limited to AQX, eTam, Roy Morgan, Nielsen Answers, Move, Eram & Spectra)
- You will assists the Manager/Director in delivering accurate, punctual and high quality pre-, mid- and post- campaign reporting for the client across all relevant channels and be able to provide basic insights
- You will have 100% proficiency and accuracy with all financials, budget control, account queries, loading MI’s and proformas
- You will be proactive in terms of highlighting issues with buys, media developments, trends or marketplace conditions that impact buying performance, to be raised with the Manager when identified
- You will provide tasks to the Assistant and work together to ensure tasks are delivered on time escalating any issues to your Manager
- You will have a high attention to detail, with excellent communication, project, time management and organisation skills, process orientated with an ability to work effectively to multiple deadlines. You will see out new projects and tasks wherever possible and show initiative
- You will have a strong proficiency in MS Excel / Google Sheets, Slides,Docs and Keynote using a Mac.
For more information visit Atomic212
Please apply with a cover letter and CV to Carolyn Maloney, People and Culture Director, outlining why you would like to work with Atomic 212° and what skills you can bring to the agency and this role.
The salary range for this position is $55-65k inc super commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.