Website PALO ALTO NETWORKS
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
The Prisma Cloud Solutions Architect is our authority in Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud (GCP) and other public cloud environments. You are the “go to” resource for customer interactions that exceed standard systems engineering support requirements.
You will be tasked with bringing the benefits of Prisma Cloud, the industry’s only comprehensive Cloud Native Security Platform, to customers in the UK. Prisma Cloud integrates capabilities from the world’s most innovative security startups and delivers them on an enhanced platform to provide market-leading functionality across all our individual modules. From container security to threat detection to web application and API security, security teams benefit from best-in-class protection.
The Prisma Cloud Solutions Architect role is a technical role that directly supports sales delivery of quota. You will be measured by your expertise and your ability to lead to customer successes. There is also a requirement for close interaction with Product Management teams, Consulting Engineering teams to ensure that we continue to out-innovate our competition.
- Present and position the Prisma Cloud platform’s benefits and unique differentiators to customers at all levels in the customer including engineering team members whether they be in the security team, DevOps, application developers, cloud infrastructure owners or the Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) team or the CISO, CTO or CIO
- Lead conversations about industry trends and emerging changes to the security landscape in respect to cloud native deployments
- Discuss, with credibility, competitive offers in the marketplace and position ours as the best alternative
- Lead and support customer demonstrations that showcase our unique value ultimately proving value as early as possible in the sales lifecycle
- Help customers adopt the Prisma Cloud platform, a cloud security offering from Palo Alto Networks
- Be the technical voice of sales for all things related to security and compliance in cloud native applications deployment on premises or in the Public Cloud (Alicloud, AWS, Azure, Oracle and GCP)
- Be an evangelist and importantly a Trusted Advisor to customers helping them to further bring Security, DevOps, and SecOps together (DevSecOps)
- Write code/scripts as needed or be able to learn if you don’t
- Run Proof-of-Value (POVs) to ensure the customers’ requirements are met in alignment with their vision of success and exceeded where possible thanks to Prisma Cloud’s Cloud-Native Security Platform
- Work with product management, customer success, technical marketing and R&D to build requirements,product features and technical solutions for our customers and provide feedback from customers as well as delivering product future insights for customers
- Provide design consultation and standard methodology mentorship for rollout, implementation, and policy conversion during the pre-sales process for strategic opportunities
- Assist the Channel Systems Engineers with partner enablement and lead generation activities.
- Help develop relationships with Born-in-Cloud (BiC) partners who will are essential when working with our transformative customers
- Work with Prisma Cloud Technical Sales Managers to build strategic technical short term & long term plans for their target identified accounts
- Develop methods to acquire new customers and nurture existing customers expanding and transforming with Prisma Cloud
- 3+ years experience in a customer facing role in systems engineering, solution architecture or pre-sales
- Cloud native compute options such as containers and serverless and/or Public Cloud working knowledge (AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP etc.)
- Demonstrable experience in securing applications deployed using cloud native compute and deployment services. Helping customers achieve industry and regulatory compliance in addition to some experience of implementing standards such as the NIST 800-190, CIS Benchmarks for Kubernetes, Docker and Linux. CIS benchmarks for AWS, Azure, GCP including GKE are also desired as well as NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, NIST CSF and SOC2
- Working experience of containers – Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift is preferred
- Experience of building or at least modifying container orchestrator YAML deployments is preferred
- Experience of working with IaC (Infrastructure as Code) solutions such as Terraform, CloudFormation or ARM templates is preferred
- Experience of working with customers, demonstrating strong communication and problem solving skills
As part of our Systems Engineering team, you’ll support the sales team with technical expertise and guidance when establishing trust with key clients. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our systems engineer team, you are driven by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredible complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected].
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.