Headquartered in Southern California, Skechers has spent nearly 30 years helping men, women and kids everywhere look and feel good. Developing comfort technologies is at the foundation of all that we do—delivering stylish, innovative, and quality products at a reasonable price. From our diverse footwear offering to a growing range of apparel and accessories, Skechers is a complete lifestyle brand.
With international business representing over half of our total sales, we have product available in more than 170 countries and significant opportunities for continued expansion worldwide. We sell our collections direct to consumers through more than 4,000 Skechers stores around the globe and Skechers e-commerce sites, as well as through a network of third-party partners.
A MULTI-BILLION-DOLLAR GLOBAL LEADER IN THE FOOTWEAR INDUSTRY.
ABOUT THE ROLE-
We are seeking an experienced, results-driven, Product Manager to own the internal search product on Skechers digital properties. A successful candidate is laser-focused on building tools and solutions that enable scalable merchandising, high-quality internal search, and a search product that builds trust and authority with customers.
As a Product Manager at Skechers, you will be a key member of the Digital team who is responsible for developing the Internal Search roadmap and delivering on business objectives and creating value for our users. You will lead the strategy and execution of search and personalization initiatives in partnership with product, performance media, merchandise, web development, SEO, and backend systems teams.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS-
- Responsible for US & international eCommerce internal search foundational best practices, cooperating with performance media, engineering teams, & merchandising teams to continually enhance the onsite search experience. Train international counterparts for in-country optimization.
- Create opportunities briefs to help prioritize a roadmap including cost/benefit analysis
- Responsible for driving and delivering product roadmap of site search.
- Catalog & feed enhancements, PIM/ERP attribute management with the vendor while working with the product development team to ensure catalogs, APIs, and data are optimized.
- Help Inform and improve taxonomy and navigational direction.
- Partners with the UX team, CRO team, and Product Development team to help optimize the front-end consumer experience of preview search and search results.
- Define product goals, business requirements, user stories, success metrics, dashboards, and reporting.
- Collaborate and run experiments with engineering, CRO, & merchandise to continually improve search results quality
- Champion and evangelist of internal search product vision and strategy
- Responsible for generating internal search volume reports and dashboards and distributing them to the performance marketing team, merchandising team, content strategy, physical product design designs, and digital product development teams.
- Partners with SEO stakeholders to ensure a seamless external/internal search and site experience.
- Managing internal redirects to content pages and informing the content team of opportunities to enhance content around internal search queries.
- Partner with merchandising team to seed key products (top sellers, high inventory, high GM$, etc) into Preview Search
- Other duties as assigned.
- Highly computer literate; ability to learn new software quickly and efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to complete work independently with careful attention to detail and follow-up; extremely accurate; demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize tasks
- Excellent communication skills both verbal, written and interpersonal
- An interest in learning and utilizing new/emerging marketing technology
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE-
- At least 3 years of experience in product management; experience in e-commerce platform search/recommendation strategy is a plus.
- Have good data analysis ability and be able to promote product development through data analysis;
- Have good logical ability, understand algorithms and strategic ideas;
- Strong cross-team collaboration ability and excellent communication skills;
- Good understanding of how search engines work
- Solid experience in running consumer-facing A/B tests
- Understanding search platforms as leveraged by Catalog, eCommerce, and Content focusing on search relevance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.