Website INFORMA MARKETS
Informa PLC is a leading international events, intelligence and scholarly research group. Our purpose is to champion the specialist. Through hundreds of powerful brands we work with businesses and professionals in specialist markets, providing the connections, intelligence, and opportunities that help customers grow, do business, make breakthroughs and take better-informed decisions.
Informa is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 11,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will be reporting into the Director of Product Management, Marketplaces, with a clear remit in creating vibrant B2B communities and marketplaces. We are on a mission of optimizing critical supply chains, connecting buyers and sellers, and truly driving sustainability goals in key verticals.
The ideal candidate will be a Product Manager with a background in launching and/or scaling successful digital products. Experience with eCommerce, data-driven products, B2B marketplaces & communities, or supply chain management solutions is highly appreciated.
- Be responsible for leading a commercially validated roadmap.
- Able to communicate with clarity the why and how and connect the big picture with day-to-day activities
- Combine digital and live face-to-face platforms to provide unique experiences for our customers to interact, connect, partner, and transact
- Establish performance metrics for user engagement and product performance to demonstrate the value to our customers
- Use performance metrics and customer feedback to guide continuous improvement
- Support the build out of customer engagement dashboards to drive real-time insights to improve effectiveness of our marketplaces and communities
- Collaborate with software vendors and platform providers to define, build, and deliver the B2B marketplace
- Collaborate with the commercial and marketing teams to develop go-to-market strategies, competitive product positioning and monetization strategies
- Balance customer needs with resource constraints and roadmap timelines
- 3-5 years in Product Management
- Knowledge of emerging and existing technologies, with strong understanding of industry standards and approaches
- An outstanding ability to analyze problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches
- Experience using with A/B testing, pilot and prototyping methods, and driving decisions using qualitative and quantitative data
- Adaptable, agile and speedy, with a willingness to take calculated risks, mitigate those risks, and learn from the outcome
- High EQ and awareness when working both internally and externally
- Ability to translate and communicate data into concise, insightful, and actionable recommendations
- Extensive people management skills and experience
- Experience with working in a pressured working environment
- Speaks and writes clearly and fluently in English at all levels
- Thorough understanding of regional business culture
Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Effective communication at all levels internally and externally
- Trustworthy and discrete with sensitive information
- A positive approach to teamwork
- Effective negotiation skills
- Remains calm and approachable under pressure
- Promotes a learning environment through leadership and example
- Flexible and adaptable
- Creative thinking skills for problem-solving
- Ability to work under pressure and within changing priorities and deadlines
- Customer focus
- Decision making
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Planning and organizing
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Interpersonal skills
- Time management
We know that sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t fit all the requirements. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.