We founded Storyblok in 2017 with the vision of becoming the go-to headless content platform. Our services are built by developers for developers, designers and editors with a love for detail.
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster. We are a passionate team inspired and eager to take on the world’s most difficult and gritty content challenges. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok and support our community, join us.
We are looking for a Product Owner to organize, prioritize and assess work for our scrum team.
Product Owner responsibilities include gathering feature requests, scheduling releases and coordinating sprints. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
Ultimately, you’ll help us roll-out products that deliver our company’s vision.
What you’ll do if you join us
- Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap
- Groom and prioritize backlog
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Set sprint goals
- Write acceptance tests
- Plan releases and upgrades
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Analyze preferences and requests of end users
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback
- Keep track of industry trends
What you should bring to the table
- Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management
- Familiarity with agile is a plus
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Team spirit and good communication abilities
- Good organizational skills
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST1 Regelstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.