Website TWIN CITY STAFFING
Twin City Staffing is looking for 2nd and 3rd shift production helpers for a busy shop in the Eden Prairie area. This production worker will prepare products for processing including cleaning, painting, wiring, fixturing, etc.
- Second Shift: 3 pm -11 pm
- Third Shift: 11 pm – 7 am
Job Duties of the Production Helper:
- Prepares work for processing including cleaning, painting, wiring, fixturing, etc.
- Loads and unloads furnaces, bins, fixtures, baskets, etc.
- Stacks/loads parts in customer bins or containers
- Immediately brings any unusual problem, irregularity or concern to Heat Treater, Foreman/Lead Person or management
- Must work in a manner consistent with the EMS
- Performs other tasks as assigned or dictated by position
Qualifications for the Production Helper:
- Education – High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of basic math
- Required to work overtime or any shift, including weekends
- Obtain and maintain forklift operation certification
- Read, write and communicate the English language
- Work in a sitting position for extended periods of time (at desk, while driving, and/or on airplane travel) in an office/industrial environment
- Manual dexterity to perform data entry functions
- Bend, pull, stoop and reach to perform functions
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- May be exposed to heat, fumes, noise, and humidity, etc.
To learn more about this production worker position, contact Rayna at 763-220-7052.
Twin City Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.