About the Opportunity
The GMC Programmer’s role is to manage and process client campaign data across the full production lifecycle, while ensuring high levels of data quality and availability and meeting project deadlines.
- Generates mail files (Direct Mail or Email) for print using GMC/Inspire software.
- Integrates data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements
- Programs and maintains templates and formats.
- Receives and process input feeds
- Verifies input data quality, including identification and communication of file variances and potential issues
- Performs file transfers and backup procedures
- Sends all outputs to appropriate location
- Manages the quality and timeliness of updates and output deliverables
- Ensures compliance with production standards and tests/Quality Controls the solution(s)
- Takes specifications and uses them to design/code a solution
- Uses and fully understands established appropriate processes to meet customer requirements, and be able to customize if required
- Verifies program execution is successful
- Proactively identifies areas for improving processes and client service
- Focus on meeting and exceeding client expectations
Knowledge & Skills
- Good written and oral communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and directed
- Proven analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high traffic environment
- Good scripting and programming skills
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage quality assurance of input feeds
- Maintain documentation of processes, file layouts, and/or schedules
- Batch and process large amounts of data through a custom database system for Direct Mail programs
- Apply marketing data translations and suppressions when requested
- Run QC checks to ensure accuracy of mailing
- Perform file transfers using Epsilons data security protocols
- Assist in research projects and adhoc projects
- Achieve the timely delivery of data products, data files, and data audit reports
- Assist in troubleshooting and maintaining mission-critical and complex database environments and apply best practices development patterns to new and existing table structures
- Experience with GMC/Inspire software. T-SQ database language a plus.
- Must be familiar with MS Office, with particular emphasis on Word and Excel
- Experience with USPS processing, address standardization, merge/purge, COA.
- Direct Mail experience desired
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of GMC/Inspire experience
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions, and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging, and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek, and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.