Your professional transformation starts here
Looking for a work environment that’s as safe as it is friendly? How about a stable job that offers excellent advancement opportunities, all while helping build a greener future?
This job is for you!
We are looking for a production labourer to join our Montreal team!
The contribution of the production labourer consists mainly of the maintenance of the plant and any other task requested by the supervisor to ensure efficient operations of the plant.
Why join Sanimax?
- Unionized position, permanent and stable employment
- Compensation of 23.13$/h, 40 hours a week and after your probation period (60 days), your salary will increase to 23.90$/h.
- Comprehensive group insurance and other benefits programs such as FREE GYM ON SITE open 24h, 7 days a week.
- Possibility of job advancement.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintenance of the plant, as well as the production machinery; (soaping, shovelling);
- Snow removal, during winter and doing some painting work around the plant;
- Operate forklifts and work in confined spaces at times;
- Replace production operators;
Experience and education:
- High school diploma or equivalence;
- Knowledge and/or experience in air treatment, and water treatment (an asset)
- Excellent physical condition;
- Strong tolerance to odours and visual elements.
*** The list of tasks and responsibilities listed above is a summary and indicative. This is not a complete and detailed list of tasks and responsibilities that may be performed by an employee in that position. ***
Give meaning to your career and help us make a difference: become a transformation champion!
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. Please note that we will only contact those whose applications are being considered.
At Sanimax, we see strength in diversity, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer
To apply for this job please visit sanimax.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.