- Supervise approximately 35 associates on 2nd Shift (1:30pm – 9:45pm)
- Lead focus on safety
- Develop, train and empower associates
- Maintain and encourage focus on quality and customer service
- Identify cost reduction opportunities
- Support lean initiatives
- Interact as a liaison between other departments
- Support new product launches
- Manage resources to meet departmental goals
- Enforce policies and procedures
- Lead Associate through team concept and mentor growth in a fast paced environment.
- Lead and Participate in Value Based Safety
- Become a “Safety Trigger” for our associates and team through daily walk and actions
- Lead Incident investigation and Own the actions from the investigation
- Lead 6S participation
- Elevate Housekeeping above industry standards – Sustainment of Improvements through a system
- May perform other duties as assigned
A successful Production Supervisor will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Proven leadership ability with sense of urgency
- Excellent coaching and teambuilding skills
- Great problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience implementing lean initiatives and cost reduction skills
- Experience with E21 or similar ERP system
- Understanding of the daily scheduling process
- Strong ability to drive change
- Understanding of responsibilities and accountability
- All the Insurance coverage you’d expect like medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, wellness programs, 401K all effective on your date of hire, plus generous PTO
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Scholarship program for children of employees
- Charitable gift matching
- Tuition reimbursement
- Development opportunities to grow your career
- Culture committed to work-life balance
- Programs in place to support professional development and career growth
- Stock purchase program and charitable gift matching
- Associate Purchase Program on All Fortune Brands Products
- Wear your jeans to work!
Health, Safety, and Environmental:
Therma-Tru is committed to providing a safe workplace and promoting the health and safety of its associates. Workplace safety and managing the operation of our company in an environmentally responsible manner is the responsibility of each associate. Associates are responsible for participating in our Company’s incident and injury prevention programs as well as our Company’s environmental programs. All associates must comply with our environmental, health and safety policies and procedures as well as federal, state and local regulations.
Fortune Brands Outdoor & Security is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital/family/caregiver status, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local low. Fortune Brands Outdoor & Security also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Candidates for positions with Fortune Brands Outdoor & Security must be able to present proof of identity and work eligibility post hire. Immigration visa sponsorship is not available for this position and accordingly this position is not appropriate for foreign students who will require sponsorship in the future, including assistance with an Optional Practical Training (OPT) F-1 extension.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.