Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI.
With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world.
For more information, visit https://www.epsilon.com/apac (APAC). Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The backbone of our CRM and loyalty platforms, our Digital Campaign Solutions team acts as primary advisors to our internal tech teams and global clients.
The unit works closely with our powerful proprietary platform – Epsilon PeopleCloud Customer to lay the foundation of our digital solutions. As key players in running our day-to-day loyalty operations, the team thrives on bringing ideas to life and translating client needs into vital business solutions.
Why we are looking for you
The Product Support Engineer-2 is responsible for providing support to Epsilon’s homegrown products. This includes analyzing, triaging, replicating, testing, troubleshooting, provide technical workaround and suggestions to clients, pertaining to Epsilon’s core product.
Significant hands-on and understanding of Unix, Oracle DB, SQL combined with a general understanding of java/.net, networking concepts, ITIL framework, with stakeholder communication and management experience.
What you will enjoy in this role
Ability to understand the customer issue in its entirety, triage, analyze, troubleshoot and where possible assist in resolving customer issues.
Ability to associate priorities, risks with issues logged, replicate and actively escalate where required.
Ability to drive issues to closure through interaction with a wide variety of stakeholders.
What you will do
Team player who is ready to contribute, lead and own elements of troubleshooting and problem resolution
Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps, by determining best course of action.
Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies based on organization needs.
Ensure all tickets meet the targets for resolution, escalation, documentation & completion.
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer or engineering related field (or related field experience).
· Minimum of 3 years related Product support engineering experience preferred, working directly with End-user customers
· Experience in troubleshooting issues related to web-based UI
· Significant hands-on experience in Supporting Applications running on Java or .net, with the ability to understand the code.
· Experience (hands-on) of at least one Unix Category OS (Linux, Solaris, SCO, AIX, etc.)
· Conceptual/working knowledge of AWS, Networking and Communication protocol.
· Experience in RDBMS workings, with writing simply to medium complex SQL queries
· Hand’s on with Shell/Perl Scripting
· Conceptual/working knowledge of API, Webhooks
· Knowledge of systems resource and performance analysis, SDLC process and/or functional engineering principles
· Knowledge of Windows/Unix architecture, HTML, XML and exposure to the ETL tool, Ansible is a big plus.
· Development background in Java or .net would be a plus.
· Willingness to work in 24/7 shifts.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.