Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
Zscaler seeks a self-motivated and technically skilled individual to manage and execute product support, professional services, and technical account management (TAM) objectives. This individual will focus on the micro-segmentation product portfolio that Zscaler acquired via Edgewise Networks.
What You’ll Do:
- Create, update and maintain the knowledge centre of all Zscaler products and services you are responsible for.
- Voice of the customer: Owning and driving any bugs and enhancement requests customers may have with Zscaler Product Management.
- Responsible for support cases raised and liaising with customers to our SLA standards and quality. Including data collection if the case needs to be escalated to our engineering teams.
- Expected to be available to be on call during non-operational hours as part of a periodical support rotation.
- Ownership: Own the journey of the customer with implementing Edgewise in their environment.
- Investigate and implement solutions to questions and concerns that arise during implementation.
- Develop an understanding of common infrastructure applications, protection strategies, and how to apply them to customer environments.
- Manage the Premium Support relationship and ensure that Zscaler is and continues to be considered a key technology partner within the account. Including providing Quarterly Business Reviews to help the customer realise the value of their investment.
- Proactively update customers about Zscaler product updates; upgrade and ensure necessary action to maintain availability and customer satisfaction.
- Experience in a highly technical role.
- Experience in professional services, TAM, or a similar customer-facing role.
- Experience in implementing/supporting enterprise security solutions.
- Experience in the information security industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Troubleshooting and customer management skills is a must.
- In-depth understanding of common on-premises and cloud virtualization technologies
- Familiarity with common infrastructure applications such as Microsoft Active Directory.
- Good understanding of security fundamentals such as firewalls and proxies.
- Familiarity with network architectures and network routing concepts.
- Basic scripting/programming experience (bash, PowerShell, Python) is an added advantage.
- Experience directly managing physical and/or virtual infrastructure is an added advantage.
In return, we will invest in you, and your customers. You will be supported by a world-class team made up of some of the most prominent names in security who turn our customers into advocates and give you the skills you need to build a highly successful career.
Additionally, we will make every effort:
- To provide you with the best support, learning, and access to expertise in the marketplace.
- To invest in your personal and professional growth and reward you accordingly with competitive pay, benefits, and equity.
- And, provide you with an environment that is defined by collaboration.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.