Website ALLEGIS GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide.
From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
- Work closely with Recruitment Program Specialists to deliver top-notch service to the client
- Responsible for back-end operational/administrative support tasks, such as updates to the hiring manager, cost centre, end date, customer-defined fields, etc within the vendor management system.
- Enter new contractor profiles (contact information) and details of assignment into VMS (example: Beeline, Fieldglass, IQN etc.)
- Assist Recruitment Program Specialists with the extension of contract assignments
- Conduct new hire orientation for contractors
- Liaise with managers, vendors, and security department to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed and collected prior to starting assignment and at end of the assignment
- Ensure all work orders are closed in the VMS system when notified of an end of the assignment
- Ensure the security department is notified of the end of assignments
- Assist in collection of contractor hours and approval of time by hiring managers
- Constant interaction via email, VOP, and phone with hiring managers, supplier partners (recruitment agencies), contract personnel, and other partners
- Constant interaction with supplier partners (recruitment agencies) to ensure new hire paperwork is completed in a timely manner so the contractor can start the assignment on time.
- Log all client and supplier inquiries into Salesforce.com or equivalent tool/MIS
- Assist in running and reviewing standard program reporting as requested
- Provide general program, operational, and system user support
- Ensure compliance with client’s policies, guidelines, and processes
- Monitor data integrity and act as a team player to all peers.
- 2 year of minimum work experience preferably in Recruitment
- Experience working for a VMS such as Beeline or Fieldglass and /or Contingent/Contracting space preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment that changes from day to day
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Excellent documentation and follow up skills required (proof of execution)
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of MS Office and PC skills
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
NB: In your application, please provide your current CTC (plus variable) and notice period.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates – in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity – diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.