Website PINHERO CONSTRUCTION INC.
Are you someone who is a self starter and organized? Do you want to take on more responsibility? Are you looking for a role within a company where your hard work is appreciated? Do you want to be part of a team that wants you to succeed with your growth goals? If so, we would love to talk to you about joining our team!
Pinhero Construction Inc. is a premiere Commercial Contractor company specializing in retail, restaurant, and multi-unit brand construction. We have an amazing team and supportive work environment.
The goal would be to manage the client life cycle through our company from estimating to close out. This person would be at the heart of the project working with admin, superintendents, clients, and vendors.
Our ideal Project Coordinator team member is:
- Unwaveringly Honest
- Positive and Respectful
- Confident and Responsible
Our ideal team member would:
- Be effective with record keeping and document management – electronic and paper
- Have excellent customer service and phone skills
- Enjoy problem solving
- Be enthusiastic about learning
- Be fast and accurate with data entry
- Handle task coordination and scheduling
- Be familiar with preparing business correspondence
- Excel in prioritizing, scheduling and following tasks through to completion
- Be able to communicate with people in all facets of our business
Our ideal team member will be responsibile for:
- Client Billings and Process subcontractor billing – Accounting to support work
- Setting up and maintaining project budgets
- Construction Contracts/Change Order Administration
- Preliminary Notices
- Collect lien releases from vendors & subcontractors
- Collect & track insurance from subcontractors/vendors
- Assist the team in distributing and tracking construction plans and permits
- Take notes in meetings, assist with schedules and reports
- Help prepare contracts, purchase orders and reports
- Office coordination and administration
- Experience as a construction administrative, coordinator, manager
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid Drivers License and Clean Record
- Quickbooks, Ghant Scheduling, Procore a plus
Check our website out at www.pinhero.com to learn a little more about us, yeah we know it needs some work!
When you submit your resume tell us a little more about you and why you are interested.
We will be doing an informal 5 question introduction call or email, then setting up zoom or in-person formal interviews once we feel someone would be a good fit.
Go after what you want, if this prosition sounds like a fit we encourange you to apply!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.