Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharma and healthcare industry. Since its foundation in Germany in 1864, the publicly traded company now operates worldwide with 10,000 employees and generates revenue of €1,4 billion. Gerresheimer’s product portfolio includes pharmaceutical packaging and products for the safe and simple administration of medicines, i.e. insulin pens, inhalers, pre-fillable syringes, injection vials, with manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe and North-and South America.
Gerresheimer Peachtree City L.P. was established in 1993 in Peachtree City, GA, as part of the Plastics & Devices Division manufacturing and assembling a variety of precision molded plastic parts for various applications in the medical industry. The subsidiary operates in an 87,500 sq. ft. production facility with 200 employees
Project definition and project management for development orders, new plants (= special purpose machines, handling systems and automatic testing machines) and after sales orders in cooperation with internal and external machine suppliers.
- Knowledge as acquired in the course of a completed technical degree (e. g. Engineer, Master or Bachelor of Science/Engineering) or equivalent practical/professional experience.
- This position requires at least three years of experience in a similar position, as well as sound knowledge of project management.
- In-depth knowledge of components and processes in the field of automation technology
- In-depth knowledge of the procurement of special machinery and equipment (from URS spanning over to final hand over) e.g. (DQ, IQ, OQ, FAT to SAT)
- In-depth knowledge in the definition and execution of projects with regard to costs, time, quality
- In-depth knowledge of EDP/IT applications (e. g. MS Office, MS Project, ERP system e. g. SAP, …)
- Good knowledge in interpretation of drawings and basic knowledge in statistical methods
- Good understanding of technical interrelationships from the development area to the serialization of automation solutions
- Good knowledge in supplier management
- Willingness to travel
- Performance motivation and design motivation
- Action orientation, conscientiousness and flexibility
- Sensitivity and contact ability
- Sociability and team orientation
- Emotional stability, resilience and self-confidence
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Very good project and process management skills
- Strong conceptual ability
- Write technical reports
- Good knowledge transfer skills (transferring existing knowledge to new projects)
- Very good communication skills
- Very good problem solving ability
- Good risk identification and presentation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.