Website ADGA GROUP CONSULTANTS INC
Founded in 1967, ADGA is a privately owned and operated Canadian company. We employ over 700 highly skilled team members who apply their knowledge and expertise in service delivery of advanced technology solutions for clients in the Defence, Security and Professional Services markets across Canada.
Celebrating over 50 years in business, we are proud to be one of Canada’s most trusted professional engineering and consultancy firms. Our clients continue to rely on ADGA to provide subject matter expertise, and quality talent to fulfill their business objectives. We have done so successfully by anticipating and responding to the constant changes in technology, and evolving with agility.
Our culture of commitment, trust, and accountability guides our business, fosters our growth, and is at the core of our relationships with clients, employees and consultants. Whether your projects are complex, large-scale requirements, or dependable, professional resources to execute on time, and on budget, you can count on ADGA to deliver. We are dedicated to your success.
Our Government client is looking for a Project Manager to join their team and support their key projects which are currently in the procurement phase. The Project Manager in this role will be responsible for getting the project kicked off, executed, deployed and then stabilized.
- Experience with large IS-related project implementations and business transformation initiatives
- Excellent listening skills. Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills which bring clarity and precision when presenting project information and updates.
- Strong client focus, interpersonal and leadership skills as well as ability to work in and foster a team-oriented, collaborative environment with participants from various PPS sectors, infrastructure and other service providers, a systems integrator and the software provider.
- Excellent relationship management and ability to quickly earn the trust of stakeholders, ability to mobilize and motivate teams, set direction, resolve conflict, deliver tough messages if required – ultimately such that the project team executes and delivers
Nice to Have::
- Prior project experience in an operational environment or industry, such as a company where employees produce goods or perform manual labour or deliver law enforcement services
- Prior IS project experience with COTS projects and/or ERP projects and/or projects for a cloud-based SaaS solution.
ADGA commits to putting diversity into action to build a stronger, more representative team and help our customers and communities thrive. We are a proudly Canadian and woman-led company, striving to further diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace and provide every individual with the opportunities and resources to help them reach their full potential.
ADGA s’engage à mettre la diversité en action pour bâtir une équipe plus forte et plus représentative et aider nos clients et nos communautés à prospérer. Nous sommes une entreprise fièrement canadienne, dirigée par une femme. Nous nous engageons pour promouvoir la diversité, l’équité et l’inclusion dans le milieu de travail et d’offrir à chaque personne les possibilités et les ressources qui lui permettront de réaliser son plein potentiel.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.