Serving 4 million students and recent graduates; 80,000 businesses; and a network of 700 higher education institutions in 22 European countries, JobTeaser is now the European leader for the recruitment of young talent in Europe.
With 68 million euros raised to date and recently recognised in the Next40 list as one of the top 40 French tech startups with the most potential, we continue to build on our unique ecosystem that brings together a range of businesses, as well as schools and universities, around the next generation, giving them the tools they need to launch their working careers with confidence.
To support our growth in Europe, we are currently looking for people who want to evolve in a fast-growing company, with a start-up spirit and labeled Great Place to Work.
As B2B Project Manager, you will be in charge of supporting the whole Sales funnel through various actions like our ABM strategy, our Events, our Ambassador program or our Corporate Website.
You will be reporting to the Head of B2B Marketing, and you’ll interact in super close collaboration with the rest of the B2B team (Marketing Ops, Growth, Nurturing, Social Media, Content Manager…) and with the Sales teams to make sure you are are close as possible to their needs.
Your missions will cover:
- Staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges
- Understanding the Sales team context and needs, to be able to suggest the most relevant actions
- Managing our Events for all our targets, with a focus on corporate events (for Prospects and Clients) and our Career Service Day (The European Event for Career Services for Schools). If needed, it might also cover the management of our B2C events for Students.
- The creation and animation of our Ambassadors’ program, to make sure that we capitalize on our best clients to understand their needs, suggest product evolutions and to develop a network word of mouth strategy
- The definition of our Account Based Marketing strategy, with a 360° approach to conquer or develop specific accounts or segments, and the collaboration with the other members of the team to implement this strategy
- Revamping our Corporate Website and making sure that it is the super attractive vitrine that it’s supposed to be to boost our volumes of leads.
- Following the satisfaction of our Corporate clients, in collaboration with the Support teams, through various tools (NPS, CSat,…)
- Reporting on the performance of your actions (Leads, Booking,…) and implement a continuous improvement process to iterate on your action plan
What we will bring to you:
- The opportunity to build a successful and strong B2C/B2B brand that will shine all over Europe to become the future european unicorn on guidance
- A dynamic, problem-solving and team-oriented bunch of start-uppers
- The opportunity to work on a complex and challenging business model, involving 3 different targets (Students, School and Companies)
- A challenging and learning environment within the French Next40 scale up dedicated to youth employability
- An international atmosphere (JobTeaser is present in 25 countries!)
- A value-driven company that embraces enthusiasm, humility, agility and engagement!
- 3+ years experience in Events management or B2B project management.
- Great project management skills (Listing actions, Defining retro-planning and making sure it’s respected, Coordinating with other teams, Budget management)
- Strong autonomy and absolute rigor (ability to deliver on your projects, autonomously, with everything going as planed)
- Appetite for figures and focus on following the performance of your actions, with the capacity to build test & learn and iterative approach.
- French native. Fluent in English. German is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Strong interest in guidance and career issues.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.