Eucalyptus’ mission is to deliver higher-touch, higher-quality healthcare. We do this by launching and running consumer healthcare brands built on a shared technology platform and supply chain. This infrastructure needs to be able to scale up fast and maintain the flexibility to serve a diverse set of current and future brands.
At Eucalyptus, our brands are built on top of shared technology and supply chain infrastructure. Currently, we move between several applications (Xero for Finance, Unleashed for Warehouse Management, Shopify for Order Management and many more).
In this role, you will quickly develop a deep understanding and appreciation of Euc’s business and flows. Your key deliverables will include the introduction of a new fulfillment warehouse and pharmacy and also implementation of an ERP.
We are looking for a Project Manager to lead cross collaborative projects between the Finance and Operations teams.
Duties will include:
- Playing a key role to identify different areas of improvement across our fulfilment warehouse and pharmacy, including data analysis and documentation.
- Taking the Finance and Operations teams on a clear journey working with key project teams to deliver projects.
- Leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams in support of projects.
- Managing the delivery of the operational readiness for our new fulfilment warehouse and pharmacy including order management systems for the fulfilment warehouse.
- Collaborating with vendors on training strategy and approach to rollout of education.
- Utilising your strong process improvement skill set to deliver projects in a timely manner
A natural collaborator – who is able to bring all stakeholders together, advocate for their system needs and keep them constantly informed and accountable to the timeline.
Partnerships – Additionally, you will work closely with external vendors and ERP implementation partners to drive timelines and key deliverables needed by the EUC team to progress through the project.
Strong communicator – Keep your stakeholders engaged, help them understand the why, you challenge respectfully, share insights freely and own your mistakes
Delivery expert – You have proven experience in delivering projects within timelines and budgets.
Data driven – Strong reporting skills and documentation makes you happy
Resilient – You keep your cool when the kitchen starts to get a little hot – which is most days at Euc!
ERP experience or netsuite implementation experience
Experience running complex projects in a startup or healthcare environment
Successful delivery of Agile projects
Why join Eucalyptus?
We’ve grown from 0 to 200,000 patients
We’ve grown from 0 to 5 brands
We’ve grown from 4 to 200 people
All in just 3 years!
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in Australia and we want you to be part of this generational story!
We are backed by some of the best VCs in the world and Blackbird, who invested in us, put us among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Our mission is to build the future of healthcare and help people live longer, healthier lives.
We have built a bespoke technology platform to deliver healthcare to Australians with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age and we are just getting started.
We work with doctors, specialists, pharmacists, and medical professionals from all over the country, and our brands (Pilot, Kin, Software, Normal, and Juniper) speak to different people at different stages of their life and needs. For example, our most recent brand, Juniper, is changing the conversation around menopause.
How do we work?
Things move quickly here.
We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all we haven’t challenged ourselves enough. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
We are experienced business builders, our roots and talent run deep in the DTC and technology space. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth and people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. Ultimately, we believe ideas are cheap and great execution is more important than anything.
Why you’ll thrive here
Here are the highlights:
- Come and experience the growth at one of the fastest growing startups (LinkedIn #5 fastest growing startups in Australia) while we are still small (~200 people).
- Push yourself with challenges that are world-first, unique and exhilarating.
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!)
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals – joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, Koala, McKinsey, Bain, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and many many more.
- A share in the company (equity), so you are rewarded for your best work.
- And also it goes without saying: flexible location work arrangements, WFH allowances, parental leave, gym benefits, employee discounts, social clubs sponsorships, uncapped learning and development budgets for all of our staff.
- Life is too short to not be curious
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.