We are Flink – your online supermarket that is revolutionizing the way you shop for groceries. With a large range of over 2,000 high-quality products, we want to deliver your purchases to your home within 10 minutes.
Our customers come first and we make sure that all products delivered are fresh and nutritious. In addition, we complement our national range with unique local products in all cities. Our locations are in densely populated city centres and we strive for sustainability by delivering with e-bikes and using recyclable packaging.
Founded by seasoned e-commerce professionals and supported by some of the most prestigious investors in Europe, we are growing fast and hungry to challenge ourselves again and again. We pride ourselves on being an integrative and equal opportunity employer with a diverse and multicultural team. If you want to be part of this exciting journey … then read on!
In order to further accelerate our growth, we are looking for a property manager (m / f / d) to strengthen our expansion team throughout Germany.
- As we continue to grow, you will be an active part of our expansion team. This includes working together and supporting decisions across our expansion process
- You plan, choose and evaluate the decisions for new & potential Flink locations
- Manage & take responsibility for all rented properties
- Design, plan and manage all construction and renovation measures
- You are the contact person for potential landlords and real estate agents. Including all other parties involved such as landlords, craft businesses and construction companies
- You have very good communication skills and are proficient in German and English
- You have your first experience in the real estate market
- You have a talent for planning and organization
- You see yourself as a person who can work in a committed, flexible, pragmatic and implementation-oriented manner under pressure
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills
- Last but not least, you also have a class B driver’s license
- Whole 20% discount on your Flink order. Be the first to test new products!
- You have the unique opportunity to be there from the very beginning and can influence our strategy
- A steep learning curve and the opportunity to work in a motivated and dynamic team in a fast-moving environment
- Flat hierarchies in which the assumption of leadership is encouraged
- For Berlin: A newly renovated and spacious HQ in the heart of Kreuzberg – many delicious lunch restaurants that are within walking distance
We commit ourselves that every applicant will be judged on their abilities, regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.