M3 is the global leader in digital solutions in healthcare. We work with a range of sectors including healthcare, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and charities; services provided to these sectors include market research, medical education programs, promotional programs, clinical development, job recruitment and clinic appointment services. M3 has grown by more than 20% year-on-year for the past 15 years, achieving over 1 billion dollars in revenue annually.
Founded in 2000, with start-up investment capital from Sony, M3’s mission is to make use of the internet to increase, as much as possible, the number of people who can live longer and healthier lives, and to reduce, as much as possible, the amount of unnecessary medical costs. Key achievements of M3 Inc. include:
- Named in Fortune’s 2020 ‘Future 50’ list, ahead of Facebook and Amazon
- Ranked in Forbes’ 2020 Global 2000 list of the world’s largest public companies
- M3 is the only company incorporated after the year 2000 to be included in the Nikkei 225 Index
- Listed in Forbes’ ‘Asia’s 200 Best Over a Billion’ in 2019
- In 2020 M3 founded the ‘M3: Stop COVID-19 Fund’ and pledged one billion yen to support COVID-19 related initiatives
M3’s legacy lies in the power of trusted physician platforms. Around the world, M3 organizations leverage these highly engaged digital communities to deliver medical education, job placement, and market research, to improve global patient outcomes.
Due to our continued growth, we are hiring for a Quantitative Project Coordinator at M3 Global Research, an M3 company.
About the Business Unit:
M3 Global Research, part of M3 Inc., provides the most comprehensive and highest quality market research recruitment and support services available to the industry with relationships reaching respondents in more than 70 countries worldwide.
M3 Global Research maintains ISO 26362 and 27001 certifications with the highest quality data collection and project management capabilities that cover the spectrum of quantitative and qualitative techniques utilized today. M3 services incorporate all of the most advanced statistical and attitudinal methodologies allowing clients to provide world-class offerings and support services to their end-client customers throughout multiple industry sectors.
The mission of the Quantitative Project Coordinator will be to assist the Market Research Project Management team with the day-to-day management of market research studies to ensure all projects successfully completed on time and within budget while meeting and exceeding client expectations.
- Provide support to project managers including invoicing, project agreement coordination, setup and testing of surveys, placing confirmation calls/emails/text to respondents, preparing updates for PMs and clients, assisting with project troubleshooting, desk research, and a variety of other project support tasks as needed.
- Investigate physician inquiries regarding honoraria issues by cross-checking against the bank account.
- Manage honoraria files for all projects, including uploading internally and initiating payments for domestic honoraria weekly and international honoraria monthly.
- Communicate with panel members to address any questions or concerns as well as confirm telephone and in-person interviews.
- Data entry of phone recruitment screeners.
- Troubleshoot with Project Manager to help resolve issues
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalency preferred
- 0-1 years of related experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Strong skillset with Microsoft Office products
- Self-motivated and able to (re)prioritize tasks throughout the workday
- Exceptional time management, organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask
- The candidate must have well-developed analytical and problem solving skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to work autonomously and in a team environment to successfully meet study specific and departmental objectives.
A career opportunity with M3USA offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
- Health and Dental
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Plan and Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Days and Personal Day
*M3 reserves the right to change this job description to meet the business needs of the organization
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.