Receptionist Clerk – Permanent Full Time -9am-5pm 75 biweekly
The Receptionist Clerk is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
As a Receptionist Clerk your typical day will impact in the following ways:
- Performing incidental clerical work including typing, filing, delivering messages, sorting mail, photocopying, faxing, etc.
- Answering, screening and directing all telephone calls.
- Greeting all visitors with the utmost courtesy and directing as required.
- Providing exceptional service at all times to team members, residents, families and the public.
- Maintaining accurate and updated resident listings.
- Preparing charts and files for new admissions.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Secondary school graduate or equivalent education.
- Minimum of 2 years computer experience and proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, the ability to handle several tasks effectively and meet deadlines.
- Must have strong communication skills and be friendly and courteous in dealings with all contacts.
- Must have effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check.
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
For Ontario locations, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.
To apply for this job please visit careers.siennaliving.ca.