Chit Chats’ vision is to help Canadians deliver their goods to the world with postage at unbelievable prices. We are a fast growing entrepreneurial company making a huge impact to Canadian entrepreneurs and businesses. As ecommerce removes borders, we don’t want high Canadian postal rates to be a barrier to world commerce. We aim to remove these physical and financial restraints to create a seamless, borderless and boundless world of opportunity for Canadians.
We’re looking for you if you are Caring, Curious and Cheerful!
The ideal candidate will be a high energy people person interested in meeting new people frequently and have an ability to determine a candidate’s potential through their inquisition and curiosity. They should have excellent organizational skills in order to build and maintain a pipeline of prospective candidates. Additionally, they should be committed to both meeting and exceeding assigned quotas.
- Maintain and develop pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions
- Conduct interviews via phone or in-person
- Qualify or reject candidates based on interview feedback and resume reviews
- Serve as contact person for questions from candidates
- Meet weekly quotas related to calls and emails
- Preparing and posting internal and external job vacancies
- Pre-screening, Schedule interviews & Follow up process
- You are a great story teller, current, bold and talent oriented.
- You are known for looking forward, being proactive and agile.
- You love to see opportunities for improvement through experiences and see process implementation as an operational need to succeed.
- You will create systems to identify solutions and improvement areas for recruiting.
- You are strong advocate for equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- You are up to date with the ins and outs of the talent war and seek opportunities to beat the odds.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline (HR, Business, Social Sciences, Marketing etc.).
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience supporting full-cycle recruitment in a high-volume environment.
- Proficient Microsoft Office Skills
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations affecting human resources, including the Canada Labor Code and the Human Rights Code
- Strong Communications skills
- Fluency in French would be preferred
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- High-energy and passion
- Demonstrated ability to meet quotas
We thank you for your application, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that the successful candidate will be subject to reference and criminal background checks prior to employment.
This is a remote work opportunity with the requirement to attend meetings and training on-site at one of Chit Chats locations.
As a federally regulated employer, Chit Chats Express fully supports the principles of employment equity and encourages all qualified members of the designated groups to apply.
Covid-19 update: Chit Chats is an essential service. We have strict Covid safety protocols in place for both our clients and our staff.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.