Website HOME INSTEAD
Home Instead are the UK’s leading home care provider delivering bespoke care and support to adults, enabling them to live well in their own homes.
We pride ourselves on carefully matching each client to Caregivers with mutual interests and we ensure no visit is less than 1 hour.
We are seeking a motivated and resilient Recruiter to take the lead on expanding the Caregiving team in and around Bagshot. The ideal candidate will own the entire recruitment process and bring a fresh approach to sourcing talent.
- Create & post advertisements on job boards and keep them up to date
- Interview candidates and make hiring decisions
- Monitor ads and target our recruitment spend effectively
- Work with the Community Ambassador on recruitment events.
- All recruitment administration checks: references, right to work & DBS checks.
- Manage the end-to-end candidate experience
- Maintain accurate candidate information using the Applicant Tracking System.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- Participate in on-call duties.
You will receive;
· Performance related bonuses
· Company pension scheme
· Flexibility to work remotely at times
· Competitive salary – dependant on experience
· Employee assistance programme
· Onsite parking
· Anniversary gifts
You will be:
· Confident networking face to face and over the phone
· Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and use own initiative
· Able to build rapport quickly
· 2 years’ experience in a recruiting role
· Flexible to occasionally work outside of office hours
· A clear communicator both written and verbally
Care sector experience is desirable.
If you’re looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have relevant experience and proactive approach, we would love to hear from you. Please click on ‘I’m Interested’ or alternatively, contact us on 01276 903106.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.