Website Rapier Employment
Rapier Employment is seeking recycling operatives for our client based in Cassington, Oxfordshire.
You will be employed on a temp to perm basis meaning you will be with the agency for 12 weeks, then will transfer permanently to our client.
For the role as a recycling operative, you will:
- Sort waste materials from the conveyor belt into bins alongside the belt
- Ensure waste is sorted as requested. Usually sorted into hardcore, wood, cardboard and paper, metal and landfill bins.
- Keep floor areas clear of rubbish and put scrap into dustbins and empty dustbins regularly.
- Keeping site surfaces clear from debris.
- Assist with the clearing of any blockages.
- Follow instructions as described in the safe system of work and additional training for re-setting of picking station belt as authorised to do so.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 06:45 to 16:30 (paid at £9.67ph) and Saturday*
*Saturday – If worked 06:45 – 12:00, you will be paid at time +1/2. If work Saturday 06:45 – 16:00, you will receive double time for the Saturday shift. 3 out of the 4 Saturdays are required to be worked.
Inductions are 2 hours and will be paid to you once you have completed 5 full shifts.
For this role and due to it location, it is recommended that you drive.
There is no interview process for this role. We just require workers who will be will to put the work into this physically demanding and fast-paced role.
Rapier Employment has been established in the UK for over 30 years, specialising in supplying temporary and permanent workers into the Commercial, Production and Logistics sectors.
As an equal opportunities employer, we pride ourselves on treating all employees fairly.
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.