Nielsen IQ is building talent pipelines to meet future hiring demand. This is a pipeline role; while there is no immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match our requirements, we’ll follow up with the exploratory conversation
About the job
NielsenIQ is responsible for delivering high-quality, accurate data directly to our clients 365 days a year. With a focus on connected growth, we work closely with Client Services and Product Leadership to innovate and provide world-class solutions to our clients.
This role will be responsible for classifying, collating, and storing information of products in the market and ensure timely, effective, and efficient process execution through the proper standard guideline.
- Ensure Business As Usual (BAU) processing is completed timely with a high level of accuracy and quality
- Classifying, collating, and storing information of the product in the market
- Ensure efficiency in operations by regular review/revisions of systems and procedures with the end goal of improving productivity in the department
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
You’re looking for a career with room to grow and the training that’ll set you up for success. You have excellent analytical skills with attention to detail. You are flexible to work in an individual and/or team setting environment.
You also possess the ability to adapt to changes in real-time, make critical decisions and ensure plans are going per schedule. Most importantly, you are good at problem-solving and able to stay calm under pressure to look for solutions to unexpected problems quickly.
You will also have good judgment when making an important decision and understand the potential costs and benefits of the choice at hand. You have got excellent communication skills, and you are ready to break ground on what’s next.
- Bachelor’s degree in any fields
- Good command of English and computer literacy (MS Office)
- Knowledge and passion for Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) products and retails is a plus
- Logical thinking, adaptive to new things and attentive to details
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team environment and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure
- A high degree of accuracy, proactivity and attention to detail
- Good analytics skills and aptitude for data and operational processes
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide.
We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow.
Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.