mi-Support provides the health industry with a better way to manage and operate medical practices. We provide best-of-class health services management and administration solutions that reduce costs and increase efficiencies, giving you valuable extra time to focus on your patients. More information is available on our website: www.mi-support.com.au
MedHealth are a purpose-built collection of industry leading health, medical and employment brands including mi-Support. Our unique and diverse capabilities come together to get the best possible health and employment outcomes for you and the people you support. We support whole populations to better outcomes, yet never lose sight of the individual we are working with to build a better life through work and health.
This is a full-time, permanent role primarily based in Melbourne with remote/hybrid working arrangements available. The Relationship and Operations Lead will engage in mi-support strategic business objectives under the direction of the General Manager. This includes people management, customer engagement, ensuring customer relationships are fostered and maintained, and ensuring continued growth and development of mi-support business. through business development activities which generate revenue growth across existing and new business.
For a full position description please contact the HR Business Partner on (03) 9617-6159.
The successful candidate will be looking for the next step in their professional career and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assist in creating a culture of high performance and service excellence and ensuring the daily operations of the team, support the effective deliver of mi-support services.
- Assist the General Manager in the development and implementation of strategies for increased business growth
- Further develop, evaluate and implement mi-support services to our current, new and prospective customers
- Support business development activities and for relationships with our customers
- Oversee recruitment, induction and training of new staff
- Mentor and coach our team members to support their achievement of service delivery, customer service and minimum productivity requirements.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in operations and business development and preferred strategic management experience within the health and medical sector.
Looking for a problem solver and strategic thinker with commercial acumen to drive business growth. Exceptional organisational and time management skills will allow you to be successful in this role.
Join a group which offers:
- Leadership program
- Novated leasing
- Paid parental leave
- Genuine career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
Our teams are making a difference to the community that we serve – be it through volunteering, helping to raise funds or working with our network of health providers, we connect our community partners to the support they need.
You are welcome here
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQIA+ community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.
** We will not be able to support international applicants for this role.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.