As a digitally-focused management consultancy, we do more than strategy. From strategy and design to architecture and development, we deploy senior, cross-functional teams to work hip-to-hip in the trenches with client teams.
We specialize in digital transformation in retail, software, and government. We align audiences, optimize processes, and build custom, cutting-edge experiences on leading platforms—all while helping businesses increase velocity while reducing organizational risk.
As an agile company, Intevity is committed to continually growing and evolving with the market to provide an environment where creativity, leadership, mentoring, planning, and resources are in place to achieve our shared goals.
You have developed your skills and knowledge over the last 3–5 years, you have a passion for visual design and solid experience producing polished wireframes, storyboards, mockups, and prototypes. You’re proud of your work and the “art of possibilities” when delivering successful and highly interactive web applications.
- US Citizenship/Green Card Holder must be willing to do a background check
- Design thinking led software development lifecycle best practices
- Proficiency with tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Invision
- Word, Powerpoint, JIRA, Confluence
- Possess a deep understanding of the user and key audiences
- Asking the right questions to drive innovation, define problem spaces, and establish solutions
- A background in technology, visual design, or user experience
- Roll-up-your-sleeves problem solver and collaborator
- Strong speaker and written/visual communicator with superior listening skills and a “share early, share often” mentality
- Graphic Design
- Information Architecture
- Business Analysis / Business Process Modeling
- Design Thinking
- Workshop Facilitation
- Digital Strategy
- User Research
- Lean UX
- Prior management or technology consulting experience working with large enterprise clients
Intevity is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.