Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and in every market segmentation.
Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 10 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well-positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Sales Culture
Winning Technology and Products -We offer the best technology and products for the cloud-first world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 70B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Investing in People – A well-funded and world-class Sales Strategy and Enablement Team to help you succeed. Sales process, practical methods and training to help you ramp faster and close larger deals as companies accelerate their move to the cloud.
Supportive Leadership – An industry-leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that will help you succeed quickly, while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a Rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.
The Renewals Specialist plays a key role in fostering long-term customer relationships, in support of Zscaler’s rapidly growing business.
In strong collaboration with Sales, Customer Success, and Channel, the Renewals Specialist will design and execute strategic renewals blueprints, resulting in on-time, multi-year commitments that further the customer’s digital transformation.
Zscaler is a high-growth SaaS company in an exciting, cutting-edge space. Join this team to build your career while sharpening your skills and helping our customers stay secure!
Requirements for Success:
- Manage all renewals in the assigned territory by:
- creating and skillfully positioning renewal proposals to partners and customers
- driving on-time, multi-year renewals
- collaborating internally with Customer Success, Sales, and Channel to build a strategic “close plan” that supports the customer’s journey and potential upsells
- Monitor dashboards and renewals process timelines to ensure proactive engagements resulting in on-time renewals
- Maintain accurate and timely forecasts on a rolling 180-day basis
- Communicate with clarity and empathy
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Zscaler’s technology, to recognize risk and articulate the advantages of our solution against competitors
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships and coordinate Zscaler account resources
- Collaborate with Sales Operations to drive tool/process improvements and best practices
- Team-focused self-starter, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented high-growth environment
- Strategic decision-making and analytical skills, reinforcing a prescriptive approach
- Strong attention to detail, with advanced planning and organization habits
- Exceptional listening and oral/written communication skills
- Strength in building trust while negotiating win-win solutions
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technology and adapt to changing needs
- Understanding of web security fundamentals such as firewalls, proxies, and gateways
- Proficiency with Excel, CPQ and Salesforce
- 1-3 years of renewal, business development or account management experience
- Business Fluent in English + an additional European Language
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.