The award-winning Westgate Park City Resort & Spa lies in the heart of the Canyons Village base at Park City Mountain. Surrounded by world-class skiing and year-round mountain adventure, Westgate Park City Resort & Spa provides a dynamic and rewarding work atmosphere. Whether they’re artists attending the Sundance Film Festival, athletes training and competing at the Utah Olympic Park, or individuals and families seeking a mountain getaway, our guests come from all corners of the globe. Join our team and with us welcome the world to Park City.
To ensure objectives are met in the Restaurant. Responsible for complete restaurant organization. Directs and coordinates all activities regarding the restaurant by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
As the Restaurant Manager, you will:
- Maintains current and accurate standard operating procedural manuals to include service standards, cash handling procedures, menu item preparation, specifications, safety and security, purchasing, ordering, receiving, stocking, requisitioning and internal audit policies.
- Train supervisory staff to follow up and maintain standards.
- Responsible for staff training programs and sales incentive programs which support increasing sales, achievement of budgeted check averages and increase profits.
- Conduct formal performance evaluations of all Restaurant staff.
- Responsible for providing excellent service to owners and guests alike.
- Prepare and adjust work schedules for the entire staff to ensure presence of requisite labor force on each shift with objective to meet customer service standards budgeted guidelines.
- Organize regularly scheduled training classes and meetings with the entire staff of each area.
- Discipline individual staff in accordance to company guidelines.
- Authorize discounted/complimentary Guest Relation checks within department guidelines.
- Responsible for New Hire staff selection, interviewing, orientation and department training. All to be conducted within company/department guidelines.
- Develop and implement outlets on-going staff training programs.
- Provide detailed training to all staff specific to compliance responsibilities to State Health Regulations.
- Prepare weekly revenue forecasts and staff work schedules within established “staffing guidelines”.
- Control “front of house” operating expenses in accordance with weekly sales per budget
- Operate outlets within budgeted guidelines.
- Participate in company monthly Goals & Measurements Program.
- Maintains each outlets par stock per department procedure.
- Administers liquor/beverage requisitions per department procedure.
- Ensures adherence to beverage controls per company and department policies.
- Performs POS System voids, management functions and programming within department procedures.
- Researches/tracks missing check reports.
- Responds to guest inquiries, complaints in a professional and urgent manner.
- Ensures adherence to all defined department/company standard operating procedures within department.
- Enforces proper buffet/special event F&B check/cash controls.
- Audits Guests checks, documenting irregularities, cash control violations.
- Observes staff opening/running/closing outlet procedures, maintains current documents checklist.
- Maintains accurate outlet analytical information throughout the year to support budget planning.
- Documents staff call-in/tardiness.
- Enforces staff, company and department grooming policies.
- Recognizes/praises staff extraordinary service, rewards staff utilizing “David Dollars” and other employee programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Fifth year college or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must have full service dining experience
- Must have training experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Food Handlers Certification required within 30 days of Hire, must be maintained on a current/valid status. Must successfully attend Company Mandatory Manager Training programs.
- FREE Epic Local’s Season Ski Pass (while supplies last)
- FREE Ski & Snowboard Equipment Rentals
- $2.00 in meals in Team Member Breakroom
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, and personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Family benefits including pregnancy, and parental leave and adoption assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Military Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, Disability, Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, cruise, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
- Westgate Resorts prides ourselves on the safety and health of our team members against Covid-19 and follows all applicable laws and guidelines
Westgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email [email protected] with the job title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.