You don’t just work at the Limelight. You become one of the best reasons our guests come back again and again. It’s our aim to provide a warm and inviting community atmosphere for our guests. We believe every employee should play a key role in helping enrich the guests’ mind, body and spirit during their stay. This takes a dedication to real, live hospitality and an appreciation for innovative leadership. We are a team, and we act like it.We also believe, as Limelight hotel management, in a commitment to providing a secure and enjoyable work environment for every employee — one that promotes honesty, mutual respect, personal growth and career advancement for all.
The Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning rooms, vacuuming, changing linens and towels, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, and doing laundry. This position can be physically demanding and they may be required to use chemical cleaning products that could contain allergens.
Essential Job Functions
• Clean and service guest rooms in accordance with hotel procedures
• Leave the guest rooms in a uniform arrangement as determined by the Housekeeping Manager
• Communicate efficiently with internal and external customers in order to help guests with problems, collect accurate information, and occasionally diffuse anger
• Restock all necessary linens and amenities according to the guest room legend
• Report status of rooms cleaned
• Report to supervisor about any damage, hazards, and repairs of items in the room or about the room itself
• Keep corridors and service areas clean and neat
• Bring linens and garbage to proper areas
• Update daily room master worksheet before breaks, lunch, and end of shift
• Perform deep cleaning of rooms twice yearly
• Respond to guest requests in a timely manner
• Assume responsibility of all assigned rooms each day
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be at least 16 years of age
• High School Diploma or high school equivalent preferred
• Previous cleaning experience preferred
• Knowledge of OSHA safety standards in regards to working with chemicals preferred
• Ability to communicate in Spanish and English preferred
Supervision Given and Received
Given: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Received: Works under direct supervision of the Housekeeping Director. Tasks are assigned according to specific procedures, and work is checked frequently. Instruction, advice and assistance are readily available.
Work Environment and physical demands
Ability to reach, crouch, kneel, stand, walk or be on your feet for extended periods of time
Regularly work in wet, hot and humid conditions for extended periods of time and may be required to walk on slippery and uneven surfaces. Must be able to constantly lift, push or pull up to 50 lbs. individually or with assistance
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
Aspen Skiing Company / ASPENX / The Little Nell / Limelight Hotel is an equal opportunity employer.
For an overview of Aspen Skiing Company’s benefits and other compensation visit aspensnowmass.com/jobs/benefits
As of March 11th 2022, Aspen Skiing Company, ASPENX, The Little Nell, and The Limelight Hotels will no longer require all active employees to be fully vaccinated in the workplace. Read more about our policies as it relates to employee safety here
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.