Saint Martin Hospital
Saint Martin Hospital proves patient care services in the UAE
Provide a full range of psychological services Group wide (Dubai based) in a clinical context and in a professional and quality manner, adhering to international standards and professional requirements.
Clinical psychologists will assess, detect, prevent and treat clinical psychological risk in the workplace and within the wider eligible employee dependent population.
– Maintain professional licensing with the Dubai Health Authority and adherence to required regulations and governance requirements
– Clinically diagnose, evaluate and provide psychotherapy to support employees and family members, in order to alleviate problems that affect employees’ wellbeing to improve overall productivity, safety and service.
– Research, assess, administer, and recommend the most appropriate psychological tests for evaluating psychopathology and guiding treatment to enhance staff and their dependents’ psychological wellbeing.
– Undertake advanced clinical psychological, personality, neurocognitive, fitness-for-duty, and pre-employment assessments and treatment as per appropriate medical licensing standards.
– Develop and implement psychological services and mental health initiatives to promote psychological well-being across departments within the Emirates Group.
– Conduct mental health risk assessments using validated psychometric instruments and clinical interviews to enhance staff recruitment selection.
– Review processes within the section and recommend changes as appropriate in order to continuously improve the service to clients and to the Group. This can be done by contributing and leading projects and creating appropriate norms for tools used within the Group.
– Research and benchmark international practices particularly in the area of Aviation Psychology, recommending appropriate adaptation in the company, keeping in mind the business needs and analysis.
– Continuous learning and working on enhancing individual and corporate professional standards.
– Recommend methods to identify and combat psychosocial factors affecting coping and safety – e.g. Fatigue, sleep, stress etc. ensuring effective measures are followed on par with international standards.
Qualifications & Experience
– Current active DHA License
– Post Graduate Diploma (12+5 or equivalent) -Training in evidence-based psychotherapy
– Membership in International Psychology bodies or Organization
Experience: Human Resources. Psychology (Clinical): 2+ Years Knowledge/Skills:
– Practical knowledge of the Gulf culture and international code of social conduct.
– Fluency in English language is essential both spoken and written – Ability to speak languages will be an added value
– Expertise in clinical and neurocognitive assessment and all aspects of psychotherapy. The jobholder is expected to be an authority in professional clinical psychology and providing related treatment to a wide range of psychological disorders.
Salary & Benefits
Join us in a management role and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary. On top of our generous travel benefits, including discounted flights and hotel stays around the world, this managerial role also has an excellent leave and healthcare package. That’s on top of transport benefits, life insurance and more.
Find out what it’s like to live and work in our fast-paced, cosmopolitan home city in the Dubai Lifestyle section of our website www.emirates.com/careers
Customize your preferences
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com