H&M is a fashion brand, offering the latest styles and inspiration for all — always. Customers will find everything from fashion pieces and unique designer collaborations to affordable wardrobe essentials, complete-the-look accessories and motivational workout wear. All seasons, all styles, all welcome! But H&M is more than just fashion. With price, quality and sustainability deeply rooted in its DNA, H&M is not only a possibility for everyone to explore their personal style, but it also offers a chance to create a more sustainable fashion future.
When you start a career with us, there’s no limit to where it can take you. We will trust you with great responsibility from the start, encourage an entrepreneurial spirit and reward a passionate mindset. Welcome to a dynamic workplace where you contribute by being yourself.
You are responsible for delivering great customer experience in your store. You always put our customers first, offer assistance and share your product and fashion knowledge. With the help of store operations and good garment care, you create an environment where it is easy for customers to shop.
By sharing your skills and knowledge with your colleagues you actively contribute to creating a knowledgeable and service-oriented team to meet customer expectations. By acting in line with our values and being a role model, you contribute to H&M’s business success.
Role responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Offering excellent customer experience that contributes to the sales and profit in your store
- Direct customer service
- Ensure great garment care to sell the garments in their best condition at the right time
- Fold, hang, display and merchandise garments per H&M guidelines to maximize selling opportunities
- Replenish sizes and allocation to the shop floor through efficient delivery and refill routines
- Ensure all areas of the shop floor and back of house are always clean and tidy
- Unload delivery truck, receive, open and unpack merchandise
- Handle payments and returns at the cash desk
- Assist customers at the fitting room
We are looking for people with following qualities:
- Interest in customer service, fashion and sales
- Ability to recognize and execute selling opportunities
- A genuine interest in others and teamwork
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Open and honest in communication and feedback with co-workers and the management team
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take initiative to complete tasks and solve problems
- Ability to manage time and prioritize
- Willing to learn new things and to develop at H&M
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, weekends and evenings when required
- Basic Swedish language skills, both verbal and written.
This is a flexible hourly contract with a start date in December. You will need to be available to work weekdays, evenings and weekends. The application deadline is the 2nd of December 2021.
Your individual personality is important to us and we believe that diversity in experience and backgrounds helps to promote a dynamic, inclusive, and creative workplace for our employees. Regardless of your role, you contribute to our success by observing our values and performing your tasks with commitment and passion. Be yourself & more at H&M.
We look forward to receiving your application!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.