Curious to grow? Join a team that’s passionate about making buying and selling a great experience.
Autonomy to choose where you work from – Office, Hybrid or Anywhere. Four times per year we bring the whole team together for planned collaboration, communication, and connection events.
This is your opportunity to join carsales’ Instant Offer team in this newly created role as a phone-based Sales Consultant. Instant Offer is an alternative solution for a private seller wishing to sell their car outside of the traditional methods of trading the vehicle in or attempting to retail the car themselves.
As a phone-based Sales Consultant within this team, you will be responsible for contacting private sellers who have their vehicles advertised on carsales to educate them on the Instant Offer product in an attempt to transition into a sale.
This role will suit someone with good customer service skills, who isn’t afraid of picking up the phone.
What’s on offer
- We’re a certified Great Place to Work, Family Friendly Workplace and WGEA Employer of Choice.
- Autonomy to choose where you work from – Office, Hybrid or Anywhere.
- Support of a highly engaged, high-performing team. We have incredible talent in carsales that you will learn from.
- 18 weeks paid parental leave for primary caregivers, four weeks paid secondary caregivers leave, six weeks paid gender transition leave.
- Regular Hackathons, endless learning and development opportunities, and a range of activities that will help support your mental, emotional and physical wellbeing.
What you’ll do
- Calling existing and active carsales customers to educate them on the Instant offer product.
- Develop strategies to convert customers to utilise Instant Offer.
- Share expertise to increase the product value to customers.
- Collaborate and assist the Instant Offer dealer team.
What we are looking for?
- What we are looking for?
- You’re not afraid of getting on the phone and you’ll come with a track record of customer service.
- You are a confident communicator who can quickly build rapport with customers and collaborate with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated inclusive and interpersonal attributes that connect you to our behaviours (we change the game, we own it, we step in, we are curious, we don’t take ourselves too seriously).
A few other things we want to let you know about…
carsales is an equal opportunity employer who prides themselves on fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage everyone of all ages, genders and backgrounds to apply. If you’re a candidate with a disability or you’ll need some adjustments to be at your best, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
We know how important keeping that balance between work/life is and have a range of flexible working options on offer, including part time. We are open to this conversation during our recruitment process if you want to know more just ask!
We are a proud Circle Back Initiative Employer which means we are committed to responding to every job applicant.
Successful candidates joining the carsales family are required to undergo a National Police Record check and must have full-time Australian working rights on an ongoing basis.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.