Website JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS
JDE is a subsidiary of JDE Peet’s, the world’s largest pure coffee and tea company, headquartered in the Netherlands. For more than 265 years, JDE has been inspired by the belief that it is amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. Today, JDE unleashes the possibilities of coffee and tea in more than 100 countries with a portfolio of over 50 brands including L’OR, Jacobs, Senseo, Tassimo, Douwe Egberts, OldTown, Super, Pickwick and Moccona.
What is it like to work at JDE?
We pride ourselves on our passionate, dedicated employees who challenge the status quo and do their best in everything they do. Our goal is simple but ambitious – JDE: A coffee & tea for every cup!
At JDE we don’t just get involved – we get involved. Every day we are progressive in our views, ambitious in our being, resourceful in our actions, and determined in our approach to bring special coffee and tea moments to all people around the world.
As a Sales Excellence Coordinator (m / f / d) you will independently coordinate the implementation of global and local sales processes and initiatives after prior consultation with the Sales Director.
This requires overarching coordination and communication with internal and external interfaces as well as the employees at all hierarchical levels in sales. The overarching goal is to increase the quality of implementation in the area of sales and thus to contribute to an increase in the overall result.
Another component is the evaluation and continuous improvement of the measures taken. On a project basis, the job holder is responsible for a budget agreed in advance with the Sales Director.
- Independent conception, coordination, monitoring and evaluation of sales projects
- Support in optimizing sales processes
- Coordination of internal communication in sales
- Planning and coordination of sales meetings
- Support of the Sales Director in day-to-day business
- Support of initiatives to increase associate engagement in sales
For this role as Sales Coordinator (m / f / d) we are looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
- Business studies or alternatively a commercial apprenticeship with proven professional experience in sales-related areas
- Project management experience
- Organizational strength and communication skills
- Action and result orientation
- advanced knowledge of English
- Confident handling of all MS Office applications
- Service- / or customer-oriented way of working
- Award-winning pension concept including company pension scheme
- Job ticket
- Individual development planning
START DATE: As soon as possible
WORKING TIME: 40 hours
Apply for this position using the “Apply now” button.
If you have any questions about this position, you can contact Lorena Diall.
JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS DE GmbH
Langemarckstrasse 4-20 | D-28199 Bremen | T +49 (0) 421 42789-0 | www.jacobsdouweegberts.com | startyourcareer (at) jdecoffee.com | Bremen District Court, HRB 30464 | Managing director: Luc van Gorp
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.