Website INFORMA MARKETS
Informa PLC is a leading international event, intelligence and scholarly research group. Our purpose is to champion the specialist. Through hundreds of powerful brands we work with businesses and professionals in specialist markets, providing the connections, intelligence and opportunities that help customers grow, do business, make breakthroughs and take better-informed decisions. Informa is listed on the London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 11,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries.
The Sales Operations Executive supports a business unit sales team, who are selling across different regions, multiple brands (products/events), and customers. Sales Operations is a pivotal new function within the business, providing structured sales administration, Salesforce (CRM) support, data analysis, reporting and information entry support to Sales teams.
The Sales Operations Executive will report into the Sales Operations Team Leader. They will have knowledge and understanding of the Sales tools such as Salesforce and provide support in the set-up and management of Sales Pipelines within Salesforce. Furthermore, the role will assist in the management of data quality, accuracy, and consistency for the business unit, whilst also be on hand to support specific business unit reporting or analysis requirements.
- Manage and update Salesforce (CRM) and associated Sales order processing tools with sales contracts.
- Providing the forms (text) for: sales, stand upsells, promo opportunities, catalogue, stand sharing forms for the online customer tools and contract creation.
- Supports the product set up (events, sponsorship, digital and print).
- Assist with administrative activities in support of forecasting, preparing presentations for budget and strategy meetings.
- Key liaison point with Customer Service and Event Operations team for customer data and event floor plan queries.
- Process Agent / Pavilion contracts and all Marketing Solutions contracts (complex contracts)
- Well organised and good time management.
- Eye for detail and problem solving.
- Interpersonal skills, confident personality, high level of enthusiasm.
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation.
- Ability to proactively handle and respond to queries from internal customers.
- Experience in working with Salesforce.
- Experience of data analysis and manipulation.
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Experience in working with Salesforce CRM.
- Previous experience in the B2B / B2C events industry.
- Experience with Expocad, A2Z or similar floor planning tools.
We know that sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t fit all the requirements. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.