Website BACKCOUNTRY BREWING
We are seeking a motivated salesperson who can handle a variety of tasks related to making positive experiences with our beer throughout the marketplace.
Some tasks include:
- Work closely with our distribution partners – the sales managers, sales reps, and warehouse personnel. Help presell some accounts and communicate with brewery personnel and distribution partners about getting that beer to the customer.
- Sell beer directly to businesses that want to purchase our product outside of our current distribution contracts.
- Regularly review sales reports.
- Supply distributors and accounts with appropriate POS materials .
- Maintain a highly organized system that tracks weekly sales calls, a calendar of events outside of the brewery, and expenses.
- Monitor quality control in the field and communicate with brewery personnel as necessary.
- Set up and attend several events throughout Squamish that include new beer launches, samplings, and beer festivals. Must be available for many night and weekend events.
Knowledge and love of craft beer
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to regularly lift 25 – 55 pounds
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com