Website DOKA GROUP
Doka Group, a subsidiary of the Umdasch Group is one of the world’s largest manufacturers and suppliers of formwork products and systems with more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries.
From its headquarters in Austria, Doka’s heritage of innovation has positioned itself as a front runner in creating disruptive technologies for the construction market, with an emphasis firmly placed on supporting the needs of its clients.
The United Arab Emirates is a key market for the Doka Group. The country headquarter is situated on a more than 50,000 m2 plot comprising an office, state-of-the-art warehouse and reconditioning facility in Jebel Ali, Dubai.
Are you passionate about Sales? Does your standard vocabulary include terms like A for “Acquisition of new customers”, B for “(H20) Beams” and C for “Components”? And are you looking for a new, rewarding opportunity in Sales right now?
Brilliant! Good news: We are looking for a self-driven, UAE-based Sales Representative to become part of our dynamic Sales team. Your passion for construction coupled with at least three years of Sales experience is what will make you successful in this role.
If you are looking to work for a reputed international company within a multicultural team based in Dubai, then this role is an exciting opportunity for you. Does this sound like a new professional opportunity you’re ready to take on?
As our Sales Representative, you will be the expert for our products and services, ensuring our projects are handled professionally. In your new role, you’ll work closely with current and potential customers and a variety of other stakeholders.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Identifying potential customers and projects and securing future business
- Building and maintaining strong and profitable relationships with customers
- Collaborating with external & internal stakeholders to ensure a successful execution of Sales deals
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline capable of delivering the budget
- Conducting regularly scheduled customer visits
- Maintaining and updating customer records and enquiry status
- Converting (potential) customers’ enquiries in Sales orders
- Selling and servicing Doka products and solutions, particularly components
- Ensuring the customer is satisfied with products and services and ensuring proper recording and coordination of shipments & returns.
- At least 3 years of Sales experience within construction or construction related industry
- Strong sales fundamentals and skills: listening, probing, negotiation, closing
- In-depth knowledge of the UAE / GCC construction industry
- Good understanding of the technical and commercial requirements of customers in the construction industry
- Experience with formwork, especially plywood, is considered a plus
- Ability to embrace and understand challenging problems and find solutions
- Well-developed numerical ability and attention to detail
- Ability to build strong and long lasting relationships particularly with clients
- Ability to communicate and engage with people at different levels in the organization
- Confident, self-driven individual with a hands-on attitude
- Clear communication and negotiation skills in English
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.