Easygenerator is a Dutch company that empowers organizations to simplify and accelerate their learning development. We provide an award-winning e-learning authoring tool to 50000+ users in over 150 countries. Enterprises such as Kelloggs, T-Mobile, and Walmart use our solution to empower subject-matter experts to unlock and share knowledge online.
With offices in four locations worldwide, Easygenerator is growing quickly. We are constantly improving to become the global category leader and aim for 100% revenue growth each year. At Easygenerator, we challenge, we own, and we experiment. Our success is based off our people, and we are looking for a Sales Trainee to help us achieve our ambitious goals.
We are looking for a highly energetic (recent) graduate, with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts to join our scale-up as a Sales Trainee. You will gain experience interacting with high-level executives and key decision-makers in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area.
Easygenerator is an e-learning authoring software solution (SaaS) and offers an innovative environment where you will be stimulated to think creatively, have a huge impact on our fast-growing business and enjoy some fun along the way!
As a Sales Trainee, we will set you up for success by following the below three phases. During this traineeship, you will have the opportunity to kick-start your career and build on your natural sales instinct.
- Get to know Easygenerator, your team and the product
- Learn the foundations of SaaS sales and our strategy
- Learn how to work with essential tools for your job
- Learn how to prospect and qualify leads
- Engage with your first prospects
- Strengthen market understanding
- Develop and execute creative go-to-market strategies
- Build up your sales pipeline and generate qualified opportunities
- Continuous sales trainings
- Creating a personal development plan for the transition to your next role
- Take over more responsibilities in the sales cycle
- Support in onboarding new colleagues
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written; any additional languages are a plus
- You can communicate in a clear, goal-oriented way that leaves no room for interpretation
- You can take the lead in a conversation, but you also know when it’s time to listen
- Data driven work mentality and ideally experience being held to metrics/KPIs
- Ability to take initiative, multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High energy and positive attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
What we Offer:
- Be part of a fast-growing scale-up environment where you can make an impact from day 1
- Work in an international and social team
- Develop yourself in the direction you love most. Due to our fast growth, many new opportunities are unfolding quickly
- Work closely and learn from our CEO, a highly respected guru in the eLearning industry
- Enjoy a competitive base salary and bonus structure
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home
- Monthly massages
- Recognized sponsor with the IND & able to provide sponsorship for those with an orientation year visa
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.