UBIQUITY RETIREMENT + SAVINGS
Ubiquity Retirement + Savings® has a simple mission: to empower small businesses and their employees to create a more secure financial future by leveraging technology with affordable retirement solutions and world-class customer support.
For over 23 years, we have helped workers save more than $2.8 billion toward their retirement and opened 401(k) plans for 10,000+ small businesses—pioneering a transparent, flat-fee experience. Our tenured team are retirement experts and future-you champions.
Ubiquity also produced a hard-hitting documentary with producers and editors from CNN, highlighting the challenges Americans face in saving for their futures. Watch Broken Eggs: The Looming Retirement Crisis in America today (link at the bottom of the post) and join the movement towards building a bright retirement.
This is a 100% remote position and we encourage applicants from all over the US to apply. We know that allows you to balance your skill set while being empowered with autonomy as a subject matter expert. Ubiquity is known for our unique and thriving company culture, our ongoing investment in our employees, and for providing a clear career path for your future. We average a 65 eNPS each quarter and our Glassdoor reviews reflect our focus on you. Do more here and make more of a difference to small businesses everywhere!
Learn more about our values: https://www.myubiquity.com/about/
See us in the news: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ubiquity-retirement-savings
Find out what our employees think: https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Ubiquity-Retirement-Savings-Reviews-E101757.htm
Watch Broken Eggs on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmtjJVC_niI
We value accountability, collaboration, and transparency. Proudly one of the Best Places to Work and Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top 150 Company Cultures, we take what we do seriously and always strive to be happy at work. Our four company values* and our motto “Freedom with Accountability” guide the way we work to support our mission.
We are a growing company that wants you to be a part of our success!
The Salesforce Administrator, reporting to our Director of Business Intelligence, is responsible for the primary administration of Ubiquity’s Salesforce instance. The Administrator will assist internal teams with their use of Salesforce systems. Additionally, the Administrator will work with the rest of the Business Intelligence Team to strategize and execute a Salesforce development roadmap.
- Perform Salesforce administrator functions of Ubiquity’s Salesforce Service Cloud and Sales Cloud instances including roles, workflows, user groups, and security
- Develop a deep functional understanding of Ubiquity’s Salesforce based business processes and assist cross functional teams in day-to-day maintenance of these business processes
- Execute on necessary Salesforce system builds utilizing Lightning Flow and Process Builder
- Maintain Ubiquity’s reporting and dashboards
- Document and train teams on new and existing Salesforce business processes and best practices
- Address user questions, aggregate and prioritize user feedback, and plan and implement enhancements based on feedback and organizational needs
- Monitor new Salesforce release features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvement
- Work with Salesforce Support to troubleshoot issues and maintain smooth operation and performance
Technical Skills – Familiarity with computer programs to mine data sources and look for trends.
Analytical – Understands and is able to determine what data trends mean. Examines data and applies logic to grasp issues, draw conclusions and categorize information.
Problem-Solving – Has ability to look at the data trends and recommend solutions for creating more revenue and reducing loss. Shows insight into the root-cause of problems and generates a range of solutions and courses of actions.
Communication – Use of appropriate and effective language used for a given situation and actively engages in conversations to understand others’ message and needs. Is able to clearly communicate data findings to managers and leaders throughout the organization
Accountability – Takes personal responsibility for the quality, accuracy, and timeliness of work, and achieves results with little oversight. Stays focused on tasks in spite of distractions and interruptions.
Skills + Experience
- BA/BS in related computer/information technology field or equivalent experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience using Salesforce with at least 1 year of having Salesforce Administrator access and configuration experience
- Comfortable and experienced with declarative automation tools:
- Process Builder
- Lightning Flow Builder
- Experience building reports/dashboards
- Strong understanding of business process and experience implementing solutions that support all aspects of the organization
- Lightning experience preferred
- Previous experience with Tableau or other BI tools a plus
- Familiarity or previous experience with Pardot or other marketing automation tools is a plus
- Comfortable multi-tasking and with advanced trouble shooting situations
- Proficiency with MS Office – with mid to high level MS Excel ability
This is a salaried, full-time remote position. Please follow application instructions carefully and note that a cover letter is required along with your resume. *Plus, find our four values on our website and list them in your cover letter.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you are excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous stipend toward premiums for medical, dental, and vision
- Learning and development stipends
- 401(k) Matching
- Monthly wellness subsidies
- Equity incentives
- Flexible PTO policy
- Time off for volunteering
- Emphasis on internal promotions
- Regular performance reviews
- Remote work culture
Ubiquity Retirement + Savings is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.