Founded in 2002, Longbow advantage is a leading Supply Chain Technology Company built to provide best-in-class WMS, LMS, and TMS implementation and integration services.
Our team of supply chain professionals have experience and expertise that is unmatched throughout the industry. We have a 17-year track record of delivering successful logistics execution solutions and delivering on the commitments we make to customers.
All of this has resulted in customer satisfaction scores that are world class.
Why Join Longbow?
- An Awesome & Supportive environment
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible work hours
- Work from Home
Contract to hire
- Participate in development for IT projects involving SAP applications by leveraging ABAP skills to develop solutions for projects.
- Determine technical requirements of projects to ensure that client specifications are met.
- Participate as SAP developer through all phases of new solutions’ projects.
- Work closely with Functional project managers, Basis and infrastructure teams in the design and implementation of solutions and enhancements.
- design and implement cross business process solutions.
- Design, configure and develop the object as per the design
- Collaborate with team in solution development and compliance of standards.
- Provide technical support for SAP applications.
- A Bachelors degree in Information Technology or in a related technical discipline (e.g., Engineering or Science) or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in hands-on SAP ABAP application development.
- SAP ABAP Certification.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills are required.
- Functional knowledge of (SD) Sales and Distribution module and related configurations, preferred.
- Experience with RICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms) components of SAP development.
- Thorough understanding of ABAP Workbench tools such as ABAP Dictionary, ABAP Editor, Area Menus, SAP Script, Function Builder, Transactions, and Business Object Builder.
Understanding of data quality issues and ability to recommend best practices for ensuring/validating data quality.
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to express complex technical concepts in terms understandable to the business.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.