Website Stafflex Office
Salary: £19,000 – £20,000
Hours: Full Time
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a well-established and professional accountancy practice based in central Huddersfield. The successful candidate will possess a high level of detail orientation; demonstrate their passion for delivering excellent service in all areas of work to ensure a lasting first impression.
The independent and director-driven approach ensures clients receive advice they can rely on and you will be a large part of achieving these goals and the wider-company success.
The role requires good word processing skills to provide secretarial and PA support, a hard-working organised individual with a positive attitude.
The Key Duties of the Secretary:
· Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
· Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
· Audio Typing, preparing, filing, and collating reports
· Organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
· Managing databases & prioritising workloads
· Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
· Liaising with relevant organisations and clients
· Acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients.
Please apply if you think you have the required experience and we will get back to you regarding the position. Or for more information call Aiden or Luke on 01484 351010 and option 3.
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.
Studying advance level pass 2017 batch