Website PEOPLE CAN FLY
People Can Fly is one of the leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of nearly 300 talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, US, and Canada.
Founded in 2002 we made our mark on the action-shooter genre, developing titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, and Gears of War: Judgement. Our world-class creative teams are currently working on several exciting AAA projects, including Outriders and a brand new action-adventure title.
With over 18 years of experience in making shooter games, now PCF is aiming to explore new horizons and expand the borders of the genre even further. We want to combine our expertise with the creativity and skills of ambitious professionals, who will dare to join us in an epic journey to forever reshape the market landscape and work on the new generation of Online Shooters for the global gaming community.
People Can Fly is looking for a Senior Animator skilled at creating both realistic and stylized motion for in-game characters (humanoid, creature, or plant).
You will create high-quality content utilizing both hand-key animation and motion capture data. You will develop animations that support gameplay and visuals, implementing and iterating on animation assets in-game.
You will collaborate with your team to create a dynamic, player-centric experience, troubleshooting and solving animation issues with all departments and organizing and prioritizing animation tasks.
As a highly experienced professional you’ll have a chance to perfect your skills and knowledge working alongside leaders with bravery and passion to bring brand new memorable experiences in the most popular genre in the world to the players worldwide.
If you feel yourself able to deliver as nobody else, ready for some serious accountability and capable of leaving a mark on a game you work on, or even the genre as whole, apply now!
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience as an animator in game development
- Work on at least one shipped AAA title
- Strong understanding of the principles of animation and character anatomy
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Able to take direction and implement feedback
- Ability to think outside the box to come up with more efficient techniques
- High work ethic and self-motivated
- Mentor junior and mid-level animators and provide feedback on best practices
PREFERENCE TO APPLICANTS WITH
- Artistic skills in storyboarding, previs, figure study, gesture drawing, illustration and painting
- Technical skills in rigging, scripting, facial animation and lip-syncing, proficient in Maya and
- Familiarity with Unreal 4 or similar game engine
What we offer
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Personal development opportunities and the possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Working with highly-skilled, senior-level professionals
- Being part of a young organization and having a true impact on your daily work
- Business trips and integration events
- Comprehensive assistance in relocation
- Opportunity to work on innovative, exciting AAA projects with the newest technologies
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.