About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
- Create high quality in game animation and in game cut scenes for AAA titles
- Deliver a high ended quality on each step of the production, including tracking, retargeting, animation polish and integration.
- Coach and manage junior staff, share best practice
- Excellent skills of key frame animation, have rich experience of character skeleton setup
- Proficient with 3d software as Max, Maya, Motion builder
- Working knowledge of Blade Scripting, Max Script, MEL script, Python is a Plus
- Outstanding artistic senses and knowledge on cinematographic, such as camera setting, storyboarding
- A good team player and communicate with people with different job family openly
- Complete the task to specifications and manage time efficiently Good learn ability, looking for improvements consistently.
- Basic to intermediate level of English (oral and written)
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.