What took you so long!? We’ve been waiting for you. Yep, you read that right. We are looking for you to bring your authentic self to work every day because we know it’s not what you do that makes you different, it’s how you do it that makes you truly unique. And we’re not just saying it, our people think that too— that’s why we’re a Top 10, 2022 Ad Age Best Places to Work agency.
We know you are not your resume; we understand you are not your work, and we respect that you are so much more than a job description. You are you.
We’re interested in you—are you interested in us? Keep reading and let us know.
At Razorfish Health, we are fueling the practice of modern medicine. RFH is built for the modern age of medicine. We have a deep commitment to science, technology, and innovation to help healthcare providers and patients make better connections for better outcomes. Our focus is on future trends and disruptors that will shape how medicine is practiced today, creating a healthier tomorrow.
We support that promise with 300+ employees across three office locations in New York City // Philadelphia // Chicago and many remote employees. We want our talent to be comfortable while they are connected, so we have instituted a Connect From Anywhere (CFA) policy. We empower our employees to choose a work environment that is the best fit for them: working remotely, in the office, or a combination of both. We have 12 team members with MDs, PharmDs, or PhDs and 5 of the top 8 pharma companies on our roster.
What we are looking for in our Senior Art Director:
- Create and communicate concepts
- Design comps, storyboards, initial graphic concepts and final deliverables
- Foster a collaborative environment
- Communicate and articulate concept rationales
- Brainstorm and develop campaigns
- Work with the client on multiple projects at once
- Assist the Creative Director in improving the technical and creative performance of the Creative group
- Partner with copywriters to ensure that the copy and voice support the concepts
- Take on appropriate projects and own them, start to finish
- Participate in client meetings and presentations
- Work closely with copy, account, PM, studio, scientific, and editorial to ensure that deadlines and budgets are met
To qualify, you’ll need:
- Four year degree
- 2-5+ years of Art Direction and strong digital design work experience
- Creative agency experience desired
- Expert use of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, and presentation software
- Robust design portfolio with combination of print and web
- Mastery of all design tools, platforms and versions of applicable software programs
- Experience with strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
- Strong typographical, motion graphic and interaction design skills
- Candidate must be open to travel as needed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.