Website MICROSTRATEGY POLAND
MicroStrategy transforms organizations into intelligent enterprises through data-driven innovation. We match smart people to dynamic projects and technologies that truly challenge their talents. Curious and creative in outlook, our success is built on the talent and energy of smart and driven people.
MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a worldwide leader in enterprise analytics and mobility software. A pioneer in the BI and analytics space, MicroStrategy delivers innovative software that empowers people to make better decisions and transform the way they do business.
We provide our enterprise customers with world-class software and expert services so they can deploy unique intelligence applications.
- Processing travel and expenses for employees worldwide
- Administrating travel tools for business travels and reconciliation of corporate credit cards
- Posting authorized invoices to supplier account and staff expenses
- Preparing and checking back up for weekly payment runs
- Being back up for other Team members
- Daily cooperation with local offices, vendors, and employees worldwide
- AP month-end closing reporting
- Other ad hoc T&E-related matters and reporting (including audits, Monthly service review preparation, KPIs reporting, etc.)
- Degree Finance, Economy or similar (full-time availability)
- Professional finance experience (nice to have)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Have already gained on-the-job experience in finance/accounting
Work from home up to 4 days a week.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.