The Covid-19 Taskforce is a multi-departmental team, incorporating the Director General’s Office, Worker Wellness, Human Resources, Operations and others.
Its main objective is to ensure that Expo2020 is a safe event for its workforce and visitors. The work portfolio encompasses Covid-19 testing, vaccination and other Covid-19 policy development and enforcement.
The Senior Associate provides essential coordination and support to the Covid-19 taskforce. On a day-to-day basis, the Senior Associate is responsible for the smooth operations and administration of the Covid Taskforce’s main activities.
The Main responsibilities of the role include:
-The Senior Associate will work closely with the Senior Manager and other internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis should be comfortable with a dynamic, fast changing work environment;
– Provide full support to the Covid taskforce team, ensuring excellent customer service delivery;
– Work closely with relevant departments on future Covid testing, policies and procedures for the smooth running of a global event;
– Support the implementation of Expo2020’s Mandatory Vaccination Policy;
– Actively support vaccination-related events, customer care and support;
– Contribute to the development of strategic documentation, including preparation of reports and presentations maintain effective documentation of key events, meetings, briefing documents & project trackers;
– Support the department to achieve its goals by overseeing coordination and supporting project management.
2+ years of work experience in a similar field, as well as:
– A Bachelor’s degree within a relevant field;
– Relationship management skills, great customer service skills, high attention to detail;
– Good written and verbal communication skills;
– Team player with good “people skills”, flexible and resilient;
To apply for this job please visit careers.expo2020dubai.com.