Website AUTO1 GROUP
Our AUTO1 Group international marketing team combines data-driven performance marketing with innovative technical solutions to enhance a continuous improvement of customer experience.
As a Brand Designer you will join the international Marketing team of AUTO1 Group. You will be the driving force in defining the look and feel of our B2C brand Autohero.
Our motivated and ambitious marketing professionals form a powerful unit that acquire customers and work every day to create the best user journey for our consumer brands. We operate all marketing and creative production activities fully in-house giving you the best environment for a steep learning curve. You can learn more about the position below.
Your new role:
- Contribute to our Autohero Design System by creating and designing the Brand Book and Visual Guidelines in collaboration with the Brand Development team, specifically the Brand and Marketing sections.
- Define and create a visual language as an extension of the brand (illustrations, icons, colors, typography, animations, etc.). Design concepts and ads for our social media channels in collaboration with other Marketing departments that follow our visual language.
- Collaborate with Content Marketing, and others, to establish a clear and concise brand voice, tone, and personality and also educate others on design thinking, brand experience, and design-driven storytelling.
- Collaborate with UX Design to create and maintain a cohesive and consistent brand experience between Marketing and Product.
- Continually iterate on concepts in an effort to make the brand relevant and relatable to our audience(s).
- 4+ years experience in a design-related role. Proven experience designing strategic omni-channel experiences alongwith a demonstrable design thinking and execution skills
- Must be fluent in brand, marketing and design principles and best practices.
- Hands on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, photography, and more.
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. BA/BS in design, communications, marketing, or related experience is strongly preferred.
- Team player with strong communication, presentation skills and ability to incorporate feedback and take/give direction well. Ability to prioritize work and resources across various projects to continuously meet deadlines.
- Our fast-paced start-up environment offers plenty of challenges that let you grow personally and gives you the opportunity to have direct impact with everything you do
- A great office in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg, in the very dynamic neighborhood of Bergmannkiez
- You will be collaborating with international teams and you will meet amazing people from all horizons
- We offer discounts on well-known brands like Flaconi, Bosch, Apple and Sky, as well as special offers on used cars for you, your family and your friends
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations
Contact: Meghana Bose
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.